Support our troops - Give them a concealed carry license... - Page 2

View Poll Results: Please read my post and then choose the poling option that best applies below.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would donate money to this.

6 50.00%
  • I would not participate to any extent.

0 0%
  • I would donate my time as a professional (cc instructor, or other profession is needed for this.)

6 50.00%
  • Good idea, but it wont work.

2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Support our troops - Give them a concealed carry license...

I've been an advocate for a while of providing an easier route to CCW for active duty and veterans. In particular in the case of active duty, there have obviously been those cases we all know of where they have been targeted specifically because they're serving (thinking Muslim attacks for one), and need to be able to protect themselves. It's one way too, to extend the benefits to those who qualify for the service they've given.

Again - as a vet, I want to emphasize that I know where this is coming from, and it is a good place. Your gratitude is awesome, and always appreciated. :)
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

I want to keep this thread out in front of everyone. Noday needs volunteers from all over the US to make this thing work.

Fundraising -- is easy if you know how. Having to host a convention and no experience of anything but my own interests, it is not a job for one. But I am able to do it with very little help. If you have a 501c(3)it is easy to write companies and ask for donations and look for sponsorships, whether short or long term. And make sure that you have in your webpage a separate area for donors and sponsors by way of thanking them for their time and logistics.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Fundraising -- is easy if you know how. Having to host a convention and no experience of anything but my own interests, it is not a job for one. But I am able to do it with very little help. If you have a 501c(3)it is easy to write companies and ask for donations and look for sponsorships, whether short or long term. And make sure that you have in your webpage a separate area for donors and sponsors by way of thanking them for their time and logistics.
    That all great info, I want to thank everyone for keeping this topic going. This is something i have no experience with setting up. So all the help and support i can get is greatly appreciated.

A special thanks to Rabbitcreekok for working with me on some background work with this as well.

Blog Entries
    I have added this to facebook too! If I can get 150,000 facebook likes i will make this non profit official with the state and national governments.

Facebook link:
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12