S.C. Sheriff lets loose - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S.C. Sheriff lets loose

Awesome!, A sheriff that gets it, alot of people can stand the pepper spray, and just get even more angry, An armed society is a polite society, I to cant understand the reasoning behind, getting a CCW and then not carry?, I myself, have no Idea when a BG wants to do harm to me or another innocent

Don't need him for sheriff... he needs to be the judge!

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by HueMan View Post
    And just when/where is your 2A rights not needed?
    For instance, she doesn't mind when I load up if we're about to walk to the grocery store for a late night popcorn run. But when we're heading to the park to walk her sister's dogs and she notices my gun I get a look like, "Really? Do you think you need that in the middle of the day?"

5. Quote Originally Posted by cartisdm:240315
    Quote Originally Posted by HueMan View Post
    And just when/where is your 2A rights not needed?
    For instance, she doesn't mind when I load up if we're about to walk to the grocery store for a late night popcorn run. But when we're heading to the park to walk her sister's dogs and she notices my gun I get a look like, "Really? Do you think you need that in the middle of the day?"
    Your response should be "uhhh YEAH!"

Criminals aren't exactly nocturnal ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Jarman View Post
    Awesome!, A sheriff that gets it, alot of people can stand the pepper spray, and just get even more angry, An armed society is a polite society, I to cant understand the reasoning behind, getting a CCW and then not carry?, I myself, have no Idea when a BG wants to do harm to me or another innocent
    Ditto!!! Need more like him!
    Taurus 24/7 OSS DS .45
    Ruger LCR .357
    Remington 870 Tactical 12 ga

Quote Originally Posted by cartisdm View Post
    So, no one ever is attacked,or killed during the day where you live? Cool!
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12