S.C. Sheriff lets loose
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S.C. Sheriff lets loose

S.C. Sheriff lets loose

Amen. Thanks for the link. I just forwarded it on to my fiancée. Shes pro gun but prefers I only carry when needed. This just proves (again) that crime happens in nice areas even patrolled by police.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cartisdm View Post
    Shes pro gun but prefers I only carry when needed.
    And just when/where is your 2A rights not needed?
    I don't necessarily mean everything I say, I just do it to see the [email protected]@K on your face - HueMan 1998

"Don't get mace. Get a firearm"

The guy is brutally honest. I liked a lot of the quotes from the news conference. It is a little scary that he comes so close to advocating that a CCer could have taken care if the guy. There are people that don't need that little push to go vigilante.

Quote Originally Posted by HueMan:240158
    Quote Originally Posted by cartisdm View Post
    Shes pro gun but prefers I only carry when needed.
    And just when/where is your 2A rights not needed?
    Isn't that what makes it a right, the fact he can choose to carry or not? I also do not carry 24x7, and have no problem with people that do. As long a both sides show respect for each other that is.

7. I wish he was the sheriff in my town!

I like this guy. He sort of reminds me of Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Az. This is the attitude we must adopt and throw that lame politically correct BS out the window. Btw, I would like to suggest everyone purchase and read "The County Sheriff---America's Last Hope" by Sheriff Richard Mack and when read discuss it with your county sheriff or give it to them. Believe that some are clueless as to what their job is as an elected official.

Why would someone go to the trouble and expense of getting a gun and permit, and then not carry
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

We have another like the one in the Upstate down here in the Lowcountry. Sherrif Al Cannon is also a 'take no prisoners' type of guy.

Makes you feel all warm and comfy living in SC.

KK

Now there is a great sheriff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast