45ACP Glock - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 45ACP Glock

Try the 10mm if you can handle it. To much for the cops.

I'm a big fan of the Glock 36 for EDC.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

I have a Glock 21SF, 30SF, and 36 in .45acp. I also have the Glock 20 in 10mm. I have carried them all. I normally find myself with the 30SF, but will carry the 36 when I am dressed light. Now that winter is here, the 21SF will probably be carried more under my heavy coat.

My EDC is a Glock 30SF.

I love it! I carry it in a Crosbreed Super Tuck. Just finished a trip to Minneapolis. Carried it for 6 hrs in the city and 4 hrs travel time. Hardly even noticed it was there.

I have the G 36 also and love it! Since it is not on your list of options then I would go with the closest to it and choose the G 30. Happy shooting!!

7. Talking

Para Ordnance P.13

Plastic is for toys.

(If Glock trolls can bash 1911's on 1911 threads, I get to return the favor on Glock threads) :P

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    Para Ordnance P.13

Plastic is for toys.

(If Glock trolls can bash 1911's on 1911 threads, I get to return the favor on Glock threads) :P
    Good stuff there. At least we Glock trolls get cookies! Well, at least most do. I haven't got mine yet. Who the flipp'n hell is in charge of the "got a Glock get a cookie" thing here anyway? Can we get a moderator on this? Do I have to "occupy USA Carry" or something?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

If you're looking for a Glock 45 ACP that's a concealable as your G26 than the G36 is good. But if you want more rounds, but don't want to abandon concealment than G30 SF is the way to go. Plus, with the G30, you can use G21 mags in it for higher cap. The G36 only takes G36 mags.

10. I carry a 21 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I am the same size as you. I like it.

It took a few days to get comfortable concealing a full size gun. No one has ever read me. Try the Crossbreed holster. I like the big 45. It is a devestatingly effective handgun.

ok I see the list you have, but you forgot one.

The G36SF this one is awsome for a CCW. I carry one all the time, it is nice and slim. check it out.

if you do not like it, send me a PM :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast