45ACP Glock - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 45ACP Glock

I am not a glock fan... However the pawn shop I work at had a baby glock .45 come in and it fits in my hand. the mag release isnt as uncomfortable as with other glocks. Im a lefty and the mag release is an issue for me. I might get that,one though. Cant remember the model off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by agrippakc View Post
    I am not a glock fan... However the pawn shop I work at had a baby glock .45 come in and it fits in my hand. the mag release isnt as uncomfortable as with other glocks. Im a lefty and the mag release is an issue for me. I might get that,one though. Cant remember the model off the top of my head.
    use your trigger finger to operate the mag release.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

I owned a 2nd Glock 21 for 18 years. It was my center-fire handgun that wasn't a revolver. It was a good transition piece. Worlds better than the issued M9. At the time didn't realize how it wasn't an ideal fit in my hand. Later 45 purchases mainly Kimber 1911's made it clear. When I got my CCW in NM it made sense to qualify with a 45, but concealing a Glock 21 was less than idea. After firing a buddies S&W M&P and another offered me more for my Glock than I was thinking about asking for it... I went out and got myself a M&P 45 compact without thumb and magazine safety (they offer both, either, or neither). With the medium grip insert it's been my EDC ever since. My recommendation is to find what fits your hand the best. On paper I loved the SA XDm. It just didn't feel as good in my hand as the M&P. Try every 45ACP you can. Only you can decide the best fit for you. I don't recommend 45 GAP based on availability. Ballistics are very close. Seen 45ACP's fire the 45GAP ammo just fine. Don't think 45ACP will fit in a 45GAP magazine....

I went from a bersa .380 to a G36 and glad I did . Not too much different recoil

6. G21sf & g30

I have both of these super Glocks and they both have functioned flawlessly each and every time I have pulled the trigger. You can't go wrong with either.

I have a 36, actually regret not getting the 30 just for the extra rounds. If you look at both side by side I believe they are the same size (profile) the 36 is slimmer, and I can tell you very comfortable!
    (correct me if I'm wrong on the size thing, it's been awhile since I looked at them both side by side!)

G30 is my daily carry going on 6 years now I believe. Soft recoil, extremely accurate, easy to carry.

I am 6foot 2 230 still consider myself a newbie shooter.
    I pickedup a Glock 30 never had any interest in Glocks but it was a good deal so I bought it.

It is the most amazing gun to shoot. Easy to shoot minimum recoil (I now have a Glock 269mm and the 30 is really 25% of that recoil). I have now put 700 rounds thru it never an issue. If you want to make a BIG hole in the center of mass from 21-50 feet this is the one gun to own.

I do think the grip is a little thick but you can always sand it a bit and make it your own...

10. I vote G30.Glock guys know it's one of,if not the most accurate Glock.Plus it's a good carrying size.Mine is too big for my hand but I can still shoot it well.
    Glock 19 Gen2,Glock G21 Gen 2.5,Glock 37,Glock 17 gen 4,Glock 26 gen 4,Glock 30,Ruger LC9,Ruger LCP,Walther PPQ,Caracal C,1938 S&W Terrier

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234