misdemeanor domestic violence conviction - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: misdemeanor domestic violence conviction

1. who cares about the law attitude

Ok,enough of the cuts you guys, what would you do if your ol lady and her new boyriend were xxxxing with your 2 yr old kid and the guy just got out of prison for killing his infant baby,would you argue with your ol lady about it of would you pull that gun you have on your side? thats what i thought. and to the guy that says i said i would just carry a gun anyway attitude,what you going to do when they tell you to hand your guns over?and then come to get them?i bet your going to be the first guy to bring your guys to the police department aren't you? The new law came out now the that you can carry a rifle uncased unloaded outside or in a car so its no big deal anyway. thanks to a ew of you guys for answering my simple question,the rest of you act like and should be cops.

3. GUNS to the p.d. sorry

4. whats the diff between that and you not handing over your guns attitude? who cares about the law< your one of those guys i see,i aint no felon ive carried a gun since i was 9 years old and didnt take hunters safety coarse until i was 12,thats 37 years and i get treated like this?i guess i will give in just that easy and go by the law.sorry you guys.ya just lost a guy on your side just that fast.remember how hard it is to get people on the gun laws side.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Jarman View Post
    Well?, I wont tell you not to, BUT!, If your cought with a illegaly concealed firearm, you will more than like end up with a felony and jail time, best of luck, personally, If it was me?, i do what others has suggested, and talk to your AG. and see about getting the charge expunged
    I wont im smart enough to not do to do that unless i really had to.thanks for the positive reply

6. Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    Yeah, and his user name probably suits him perfectly.

KK
    its not like that there turdkutter,but i like the kk, my twins names are kayden and kyler kk

7. Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    You know, most of the time when I hear someone has a DV or similar conviction, I try to take it with a grain of salt. I know there's another side to the story. But I have to admit, his "piss on it" comment does make me think he probably earned the rap.

And BTW, one of these days, freeloader, you're going to run into a woman who hits back.
    I never hit no women,but by god the problems my one child is having from being hit,i sure should have.. You know what some of you peoples comments im thinking you shouldnt be carrying a firearm.
    Im going to tell you right now dont you get in any trouble at all with that CCW because then your going to be just like a felon and cant carry a gun at all,so if someone dont agree with you carrying that gun on your side and they start an argument with you i would advise you to run as fast as you can so you dont get an disorderly with a weapon charge,this will be there new way of taking over the gun control and knowing where there at..

Quote Originally Posted by freeloader:242253
    Ok,enough of the cuts you guys, what would you do if your ol lady and her new boyriend were xxxxing with your 2 yr old kid and the guy just got out of prison for killing his infant baby,would you argue with your ol lady about it of would you pull that gun you have on your side? thats what i thought. and to the guy that says i said i would just carry a gun anyway attitude,what you going to do when they tell you to hand your guns over?and then come to get them?i bet your going to be the first guy to bring your guys to the police department aren't you? The new law came out now the that you can carry a rifle uncased unloaded outside or in a car so its no big deal anyway. thanks to a ew of you guys for answering my simple question,the rest of you act like and should be cops.
    First off your an ex for a reason, 2nd if your child is in danger you notify LE Immediatly! The only instance in which the weapon should have come into play would be if the childs welfare and or life was in immediate danger! And Yes, if told to surrender my weapons I would. You sound like the typical jealous exboyfriend, in love & outta control. Again, the prisons are populated with 1000's just like you. A large part of being a Responsble, Productive, Adult & Parent in society is Self Control! Grow up.

Carrying a gun and getting caught. Receiving a felony isn't going to help. Thheres legal ways to get your rights back. You just aren't listening

Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    I never hit no women,but by god the problems my one child is having from being hit,i sure should have.. You know what some of you peoples comments im thinking you shouldnt be carrying a firearm.
    Im going to tell you right now dont you get in any trouble at all with that CCW because then your going to be just like a felon and cant carry a gun at all,so if someone dont agree with you carrying that gun on your side and they start an argument with you i would advise you to run as fast as you can so you dont get an disorderly with a weapon charge,this will be there new way of taking over the gun control and knowing where there at..
    Like I said, if I was misguided, I will retract my statement; but frankly, I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about. What does this mean? It needs proper spelling and punctuation. I can't figure it out otherwise:

"Ok,enough of the cuts you guys, what would you do if your ol lady and her new boyriend were xxxxing with your 2 yr old kid and the guy just got out of prison for killing his infant baby,would you argue with your ol lady about it of would you pull that gun you have on your side? thats what i thought. and to the guy that says i said i would just carry a gun anyway attitude,what you going to do when they tell you to hand your guns over?and then come to get them?i bet your going to be the first guy to bring your guys to the police department aren't you? The new law came out now the that you can carry a rifle uncased unloaded outside or in a car so its no big deal anyway. thanks to a ew of you guys for answering my simple question,the rest of you act like and should be cops."

Does "xxxxing" with your kid mean molesting it, abusing it, or manipulating it psychologically? Each of those would require a different response, none of which is pulling a gun, unless, as someone stated, there was an immediate danger you couldn't otherwise extract yourself or your child from.

And we don't do disorderly conduct with guns, sir. When we choose to participate in conduct which is violent or disorderly, we must leave our weapons aside. Weapons are for de-escalating violent situations. Weapons are for when we can't turn and run the other way.

I'm not saying these people might not deserve some swift justice, but I don't know their side of the story. I also know that if you're looking for support for illegal actions, you won't find it here. And lastly, should you decide to live outside the law, and possibly take it into your own hands, the last thing you want to do is advertise it on a public forum that anyone in the world can see, as well as use it as evidence against you in legal actions.

11. Malakai, what someone does when their child is in danger or has been hurt by an adult is not for you to judge. In fact any man who's not willing to do whatever is needed in that situation to put an end to it isnt a man at all. If you think the cops are the be all end all of domestic disputes then you're highly mistaken. If the new boyfriend/stepfather is abusing the kid but the mother lies, like they do in MANY situations, then I would do whatever it takes to protect her/them. I don't see that as being a criminal, I see that as doing your duty as a parent

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast