misdemeanor domestic violence conviction - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 86

Thread: misdemeanor domestic violence conviction

  1. #51
    Like Localgirl said. No one criticized your situation. Everyone criticized your statement that you would carry illegally.

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Like I said, if I was misguided, I will retract my statement; but frankly, I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about. What does this mean? It needs proper spelling and punctuation. I can't figure it out otherwise:

    "Ok,enough of the cuts you guys, what would you do if your ol lady and her new boyriend were xxxxing with your 2 yr old kid and the guy just got out of prison for killing his infant baby,would you argue with your ol lady about it of would you pull that gun you have on your side? thats what i thought. and to the guy that says i said i would just carry a gun anyway attitude,what you going to do when they tell you to hand your guns over?and then come to get them?i bet your going to be the first guy to bring your guys to the police department aren't you? The new law came out now the that you can carry a rifle uncased unloaded outside or in a car so its no big deal anyway. thanks to a ew of you guys for answering my simple question,the rest of you act like and should be cops."

    Does "xxxxing" with your kid mean molesting it, abusing it, or manipulating it psychologically? Each of those would require a different response, none of which is pulling a gun, unless, as someone stated, there was an immediate danger you couldn't otherwise extract yourself or your child from.

    And we don't do disorderly conduct with guns, sir. When we choose to participate in conduct which is violent or disorderly, we must leave our weapons aside. Weapons are for de-escalating violent situations. Weapons are for when we can't turn and run the other way.

    I'm not saying these people might not deserve some swift justice, but I don't know their side of the story. I also know that if you're looking for support for illegal actions, you won't find it here. And lastly, should you decide to live outside the law, and possibly take it into your own hands, the last thing you want to do is advertise it on a public forum that anyone in the world can see, as well as use it as evidence against you in legal actions.



    My CHILD WAS GETTING ABUSSED CANT YOU READ? I didnt say sexually abused i said abused by some guy choking a 2 year old by picking him up by his hood on a sweatshirt and throwing him acrooss the room onto a bed and pushing his face into a bowl of cereal and milk because my child wouldnt eat his cereal.this was all wrote in a..statement by the mom,so its not made up by the mom because the teenage children in the house he was abusing seen it also..i know were not here for legal matters thats over with,i was just defending myself once again by most of you people judging, Its pretty easy to tell in people who is going where come judgment day,people are so frikken rude,theres a few on here that are going to be saved,the rest of ya,i think your screwed...And you know what i live in northern wisconsin on a big farm so im sure you wont ever see me,but watch out for them guys like me,they could be packin and arent suppose too,are you going to shoot him?be ready cuz he might be billy the kid...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ironmike86 View Post
    Carrying a gun and getting caught. Receiving a felony isn't going to help. Thheres legal ways to get your rights back. You just aren't listening
    Yes sir and iam going to do it the legal way and iam not going to carry a concealed weapon so i get a felony thanks for your help..

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sandpoint, Idaho
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    My CHILD WAS GETTING ABUSSED CANT YOU READ? I didnt say sexually abused i said abused by some guy choking a 2 year old by picking him up by his hood on a sweatshirt and throwing him acrooss the room onto a bed and pushing his face into a bowl of cereal and milk because my child wouldnt eat his cereal.this was all wrote in a..statement by the mom,so its not made up by the mom because the teenage children in the house he was abusing seen it also..i know were not here for legal matters thats over with,i was just defending myself once again by most of you people judging, Its pretty easy to tell in people who is going where come judgment day,people are so frikken rude,theres a few on here that are going to be saved,the rest of ya,i think your screwed...And you know what i live in northern wisconsin on a big farm so im sure you wont ever see me,but watch out for them guys like me,they could be packin and arent suppose too,are you going to shoot him?be ready cuz he might be billy the kid...
    Yes, I can read very well, and the statement "your ol lady and her new boyriend were xxxxing with your 2 yr old kid" is not the same as "abused by some guy choking a 2 year old by picking him up by his hood on a sweatshirt and throwing him acrooss the room onto a bed and pushing his face into a bowl of cereal and milk"

    If you want us to understand what happened, then you need to be specific, and you need to be clear. We cannot possibly assume those events happened by your previous statements, which included 1. you were convicted of domestic violence, and 2. you chose to carry a weapon illegally.

    If you can't express your circumstances in clear verbiage, you have no reason to get pissed off at people who come to conclusions based on the limited and controversial evidence you supply.

  6. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sandpoint, Idaho
    Posts
    1,315
    Furthermore, as I stated previously, I am willing to retract my statement in which I assumed you were an abusive individual. Next time you decide to share such inflammatory information, you would be well-advised to tell the whole story from the get-go, instead of expecting your audience to be able to read your mind, your intentions, and your actions.

    How would you react if someone posted "I was convicted of child molestation. Can I still adopt?" And it wasn't until a dozen or so posts later they said "Oh, by the way, it was 15 years ago, and I was 20, and she was 17, and had told me she was 19."

    Sorry, but you created this shitstorm with your own lack of communication.

  7. I will not judge the man regarding the DV thing. Just yelling and slamming your hand on the counter is enough to get you DV if you are male & the woman says she was intimidated. OTOH, many deserve it.

    And I agree philosophically that law saying you will NEVER have the right to armed defense because of one mistake years ago, Should be pissed on.

    But posting in a public forum your intent to break the law is stupid.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

  8. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Furthermore, as I stated previously, I am willing to retract my statement in which I assumed you were an abusive individual. Next time you decide to share such inflammatory information, you would be well-advised to tell the whole story from the get-go, instead of expecting your audience to be able to read your mind, your intentions, and your actions.

    How would you react if someone posted "I was convicted of child molestation. Can I still adopt?" And it wasn't until a dozen or so posts later they said "Oh, by the way, it was 15 years ago, and I was 20, and she was 17, and had told me she was 19."

    Sorry, but you created this shitstorm with your own lack of communication.

    Could not have said it better myself !!

  9. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader:242340
    And you know what i live in northern wisconsin on a big farm so im sure you wont ever see me,but watch out for them guys like me,they could be packin and arent suppose too,are you going to shoot him?be ready cuz he might be billy the kid...
    What is wrong with you? What the crap does this mean. Stupid statements like this and you going to carry illegally are what brought on all the grief. You asked for advice, people told you to get a lawyer and then get your permit legally.

    This is where you say... "By golly that's a good idea...thx"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Yes, I can read very well, and the statement "your ol lady and her new boyriend were xxxxing with your 2 yr old kid" is not the same as "abused by some guy choking a 2 year old by picking him up by his hood on a sweatshirt and throwing him acrooss the room onto a bed and pushing his face into a bowl of cereal and milk"

    If you want us to understand what happened, then you need to be specific, and you need to be clear. We cannot possibly assume those events happened by your previous statements, which included 1. you were convicted of domestic violence, and 2. you chose to carry a weapon illegally.

    If you can't express your circumstances in clear verbiage, you have no reason to get pissed off at people who come to conclusions based on the limited and controversial evidence you supply.
    Iam sorry i can't spell very well and don't know where punc marks go either,
    And i dont know what them college words mean..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gkeil961 View Post
    Could not have said it better myself !!
    Your right and im sorry

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast