CCW Permit Question

Thread: CCW Permit Question

CCW Permit Question

Hey Guys & Ladies,

Question for you. I have a Florida state ID Card will I be able to apply for the Concealed weapons permit? I was told by a instructor I can get the permit once I complete the class next Tuesday which he will be the instructor of the class.

Also what else is needed for me to get the permit? Like the paper work and finger prints and the pricing?

Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Thank you for the reply. I knew about the site..I don't see any where that talks about the photo identification part what is actually needed D/L, State ID or Military ID which I do know the Military ID will work.

A gun shop owner told me you have to be able to drive to have a concealed weapons permit, I got it confirmed by a CCW instructor and the officer who was checking for expired parking meters and writing tickets.

I'm just kidding... any government issued photo ID will work.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

6. I have a FL CCW and I'm stationed in NE. Just bought a tactical shotgun and the FFL told me that the rules are changing for reciprocity. Be careful and follow the newest legislation before you carry outside of FL.