women fights off attacker !!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: women fights off attacker !!

women fights off attacker !!

Thank god this women had a ccw.... And was not afraid to use it !!

http://woio.videodownload.worldnow.com/WOIO_20111111165856217AA.mp4

I probably shouldn't nitpick...BUT...

I've seen this particular error a lot lately, and it's driving me BATSHIT...

WOMAN is the singular form.

WOMEN is the plural form.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain View Post
    I've seen this particular error a lot lately, and it's driving me BATSHIT...

WOMAN is the singular form.

WOMEN is the plural form.

Thats nice..... My bad thought this was a concealed carry forum, not spelling bee...... My bad

Quote Originally Posted by gkeil961 View Post
    Thats nice..... My bad thought this was a concealed carry forum, not spelling bee...... My bad
    True. But articulate communications skills are generally thought of as essential to written word.

To me if someone states "Women fight off attacker...", I think of more than one woman ganging up on the dirtbag.

Just sayin'.

(Not that we ALL don't misspell one at one time or another.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

We are only Human, Mistakes will be made. The only true Mistake that you dont want to happen, is at that critical moment,Where your life is on the Line.

Thats a mistake that None of us, Can Ever Correct. Its Permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    We are only Human, Mistakes will be made. The only true Mistake that you dont want to happen, is at that critical moment,Where your life is on the Line.

Thats a mistake that None of us, Can Ever Correct. Its Permanent.

Could not agree more !!!

Rather than continue this spelling bee, I want to say I'm glad this was on the news. I think it is important to counter the liberal media's portrayal of guns as killers, with actual stories of guns saving lives.

I took English, it learned me how to talk gooder! But, seriously...very good outcome of her situation. The best outcome is that scumbbagdirtbucketpos would be on a cold slab in the local morgue.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Wuts all the fuss about Just because a sentense is not ritten good does not mean guy as nothing to say
    so if it is all the same im just saying cuase if you cant read it then undersntanding it is not the purpose at least that is what i'm wnating you to know so if you don't like the way i write then you don't have to read what i type if the guy wants to write the best he can and it still not good enough then keep comments to yourself or not cause we all have our own ways abut doing things and some dont have edjucation like some of the rest do As for me I dont want to have to keep guessing what it is or what is it not thta someone is writing about The person reading it does not have to worry about how to spell or type the senntense like the one writingt it Besides of concealed carry there is always another thiing to write about so stop worrying if someone doesnt have same writing ways that you do or if they did maybe you can just tell them in a nicer way cause we all have good things to say if I wanted to it would just be another way of saying the same thing doesn't matter if its a women or a men
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Yeah!!!! Whatever he said! LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast