dont look like a fuc*ing scrub.. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: dont look like a fuc*ing scrub..

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
    I think some people are just looking for an argument and either let the gun show or just openly let it hang out like this guy did. In my state you can loose your CC permit if you let it show....
    What state is that? I just want to make sure I avoid it...

3. Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    What state is that? I just want to make sure I avoid it...
    In NYS, if someone sees it you can be accused of "Brandishing" and your permit can be revoked but then again it says right on it that it can be revoked at any time.
    "A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one!" - Alexander Hamilton

4. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    You have FAILED to make any point here, sorry........ UNLESS you were trying to show how you are swayed by what others think of you, ohhhh the horror!

Get over yourself dude, You do not need to please anyone but your God and your family..... Whatever anyone else thinks does NOT MATTER IN THE LEAST.... If you are one that gets his FEELINGS hurt when someone looks at him the wrong way, or are concerned about what strangers may think of you, you are in the wrong place for any sympathy....
    AMEN! AMEN! and AMEN!

@Unfettered Might

"Nope, it only has that effect on the intellectually deficit."

And who, my short-sighted friend, do you believe represents the gun-hating left at the polls, the results of which affect us all? That's right, the intellectually deficit. Thanks for making my point for me.

"Also the title of this thread was "Don't look like a scrub""

Actually, no it wasn't. It was something much less respectful than that. Oh, now look who is changing the basic elements of the argument...

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45:245191
    You have FAILED to make any point here, sorry........ UNLESS you were trying to show how you are swayed by what others think of you, ohhhh the horror!
    Like it it not, no matter how far you try to stick your head in the sand (and I encourage you to keep doing so) the opinions of others can and do have an effect on you, politically and legally. From the polls to the media to Hollywood, influences are used to shape and confine the ways we are allowed to live. If you cannot see that this is a danger to our freedoms, and that we must be vigilant against causing others to view gun ownership negatively, then you and others like you are a huge part of the problem. Yes, you have a right to dress and act any way you want while you open carry. But you also have a responsibility to safeguard our rights, as every American citizen does. Flexing your rights while fully denying that responsibility is pure foolishness. Peace.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456