G26 Gen 4 for G36 Gen 3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G26 Gen 4 for G36 Gen 3

G26 Gen 4 for G36 Gen 3

Hey all im looking for some advice, i have a G26 Gen 4 about 600 rds fired, i have been offered a G36 Gen 3 for trade.

This person is a friend of mine and is a LEO, he wants the G26 for a BUG. The G36 is LNIB.

Is this a good deal, actually i was looking to move up into caliber, but it hard because my G26 has had zero issues and i trust it with my life.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance !

If you like the Gun I would think it would be fair LNIB. I dunno what the price difference is bettween the 2?
    Depends on what you want. Me I would keep the G26 and Buy a G36 because I like guns :).

OK, I'm new to all of this. What's BUG and LNIB?

I have a Gen4 G36 and I love it. Even thou it is only slightly smaller than my G19 it hides much better for a CCW...

BUG back up gun...LNIB like new in box.

BUG = BackUp Gun
    LNIB = Like New In Box

As for the OP, I think it's a fair deal. Personally, I'd stick with the 9mm 'cause .45acp does weird things to my arthritis. :P

Thanks! Btw, titaniumman, the offer was for a Gen3 G36, if that makes a diff.

well. The G26 (9mm) is your gun and you like it. The G36 (45ACP)is it a single stack, so it is thin.

I have both and other than the caliber they the same Glock. So, if you want a G36, I would save for it.

or if you want to help out a friend trade the G26 for the G36.

But it is up to you. but if you are really a friend, But a G26 and give it to your friend that is a LEO that has a really good discount on firearms from Glock at any FFL.

^^^^^ Best answer^

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    I have a Gen4 G36 and I love it. Even thou it is only slightly smaller than my G19 it hides much better for a CCW...
    Did they come out with a Gen 4 G36?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast