Do You Carry While At Home? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Carry While At Home?

Not weird at all. I carry at home all the time, simply because attacks don't come advertised and because that way I never need to go looking for my piece.

Always. A friend was killed/robbed fifty feet from his back door while working his garden.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    For lo, I say unto the, affirmative.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Nope, never have and won't say I never will. I have thought about it often though when I cut the grass. Had some deer in the yard holdin their ground once making what I thought were some threatening gestures while cuttin the grass so I shut off the mower and went and got my 10mm just in case and when I went back out they were gone. That is the biggest threat I've come across yet but there have been daylight break-ins in the neighborhood lately. Damn, I think I just convinced my self to carry at home too especially outside the house.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Not in the house, but I have one in each room and by my chair since the kids are grown and gone. The thing most people don't do and should, I have reinforced frame around the door locks, a "door cop" (brace) under the doorknobs, and the door is always locked. I have 5 acres out in the country and you just about have to drive here, but I alway carry when outside. This is useful for the feral dogs, or the moles in the yard I find when mowing.
    Help your own self - the Government is busy takin' care of itself!
    Retired LEO

7. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    If I am dressed, I am armed........
    Ditto. I am the same way.

At very least there's a BUG crawling a few feet away ...

Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post
    At very least there's a BUG crawling a few feet away ...
    Is that another definition for Big Ugly Guy? Remind me to never visit you if you're gonna have your sights on me! :):)

KK

Carry? No. But I'm never more than a few steps away from a loaded firearm.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

I guess the only place where I'm not carrying is the shower or in bed, and then theres a 12 gauge at arms reach

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast