Do You Carry While At Home?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Carry While At Home?

Do You Carry While At Home?

Just curious, how many of you actually carry your firearm when you are in your home? Eventhough I live in a quiet suburban neighborhood, I still always want to be prepared g-d forbid something ever happens. Am I unusual or do others do the same?

Carrying right now and always do carry at home.

4. Cool Home carry

Yes, I carry while at home. My wife thought I was weird till a home invasion happened a few miles away from us, now she likes it. My weapon is on my hip til bedtime. So you are not a rare person. Carry on my friend

All the time and everywhere except for when i'm sleeping.I think you'll find from the posts that your not alone or some gun toten nut,i think if your going to carry,then carry all the time.Crime doesn't take a break,why should you.
    Served in U.S.A.F.(jet engine mechanic)
    Kel-Tec P3AT
    Don't Leave Home Without IT!

I usually dont unless I have left and just gotten home. Then I will leave it on for a while.

I always carry at home. With home invasions on the rise it wouldn't be smart not to.
    The burglars these days don't seem to care if your home or not. They come in your home in groups of 3 or more most of the time. And I don't know about you but I can't take on 3 people at once.
    Friends help you move. Real Friends help you move bodies!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff S View Post
    Just curious, how many of you actually carry your firearm when you are in your home? Eventhough I live in a quiet suburban neighborhood, I still always want to be prepared g-d forbid something ever happens. Am I unusual or do others do the same?
    Not carrying right this minute. (sitting here in PJ's) but it with in 3 steps of me.

No! You're no unusual. I carry at home all the time and I too live in a "quiet" suburban neighborhood. Being prepared for whatever comes is the reason for me carrying at home. After all, it is called a "home" invasion, right?
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

ezkl2230 Guest

Short answer....

Yes.

We have had an upswing in crime in our area. Although it has not necessarily been of a violent sort, I remain prepared. My wife isn't thrilled with the idea, but she understands; in fact, it is only a matter of time before I have her in a CPL class as well! She does know how to shoot!

The only time I don't carry at home is when I'm taking my shower. All other times there is a pistol on my hip. In bed it is within arms reach. Yes, I practice rolling out of bed and grabbing both the pistol and the flashlight. I also live is a quiet area but would hate to be unprepared to help some criminal on his path to his final reward.

YMOS,
    Tony
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Teddy Roosevelt May 13, 1903

I Always carry at home and I would mount a remote gun turret on my Doberman if she would let me!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast