Carrying at Work - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carrying at Work

when I carry in sweats I use a pair of clip on suspenders
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Another vote for SmartCarry, in that situation it can't be beat.

Smartcarry is a good choice.... A Remora holster would work well also.......

Smartcarry. I run and workout with one all the time. Very comfortable and absolutely discreet. With a Glock 26 by the way.

-Matt

Gun Pouch

Quote Originally Posted by G26carrier View Post
    Thanks everyone for your input. Lafaillepj, could you post a link to that 5.11 holster? I checked their website and couldn't find it.
    Go to the NRA online Store.

I have never used the smart carry myself. But after watching on the news that some guy in Spartanburg SC shot himself in the pecker I decide not to consider it. Lucky for him it was a small caliber gun or he would of shot it off instead it just went thru and they were able to safe it. (Just Sayin)

Quote Originally Posted by lafaillepj:246649
    I have never used the smart carry myself. But after watching on the news that some guy in Spartanburg SC shot himself in the pecker I decide not to consider it.
    I doubt his gun was in any sort of holster. It was probably just tucked into a waistband, but I am unfamiliar with the story.

I never have a muzzle pointed at my genitals with the Smartcarry. It just doesn't happen.

-Matt

I would read the Law in your State concerning your rights on private property or a business prior to gearing up. Do you own this establishment? Is it OK with the owner if you don't? Is there liability insurance to cover? Just a few questions.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I would read the Law in your State concerning your rights on private property or a business prior to gearing up. Do you own this establishment? Is it OK with the owner if you don't? Is there liability insurance to cover? Just a few questions.
    With the exception of states where Gunbuster signs have force of law, why would he ask???? Do you ask before entering every place you go in to? Good way to be on the receiving end of a MWAG call!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12