Denny's "no guns allowed" signs seem to be working.
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Denny's "no guns allowed" signs seem to be working.

Denny's "no guns allowed" signs seem to be working.

no guns allowed!

I knew there was a reason I didn't eat at Denny's besides the food!

Maybe Denny's would rather give the perps the money than have some superhero starting a gunfight.

Who is going to pay for all the damage done to the premises by the gun fight?

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    No guns allowed huh? How about No stupid people with guns allowed... As if that sign is going to actually help the situation. When will people get this? Criminals do NOT care about rules or laws. They are going to do what they want when they want to.

This is when the gun owner needs to kindly pull the mgr aside and explain that not only will he lose good honest law abiding gun packing patriots but it also advertises to criminals everyone inside is unarmed and a potential victim and is that what he really wants to do
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Unfortunately the legal weenies in corporate are forcing that manager to put that sign up. If the sign is not the correct shape and size according to the SC statute then we can carry in there anyway.

if i could read,i probably would obay the sign.
    Served in U.S.A.F.(jet engine mechanic)
    Kel-Tec P3AT
    Don't Leave Home Without IT!

9. I don't know about anyone else that carries, but I didn't get a CHL to stop some resturant I may happen to be in from being robbed, unless they plan on robbing or harming myself or my family. I'm not an LEO and I'm not being paid by anyone to be a security guard. If you have an CHL you seriously need to think about what you would do if you were ever put in that position, before you're in it. I know what I'll do and what I won't do. I think everyone should!

kjmill60- that is a very good point. Chance does favor a prepared mind. What would we do if we were faced with that situation? We may not really know until we are face to face with that situation. I agree that the safety of your family comes first before anyone else. There is also a chance that your allowing the robbery to happen and/or escalate out of control might put your family and others in more danger than not. If the robbery suspects start shooting people how many people would need to get shot before you decide to take action? Are you trained well enough to respond in a way to stop them from hurting people? There are so many unknown variables that it is impossible to speculate what might or might not happen. Good stuff to think about for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Maybe Denny's would rather give the perps the money than have some superhero starting a gunfight.

Who is going to pay for all the damage done to the premises by the gun fight?
    I don't know, have you ever heard of insurance???? Who let the sheep in here?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast