It works, but they just won't admit it - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It works, but they just won't admit it

1. ^^^^^^^

That's why I posted "possibly Grognard Gunny"; and I must say, you stepped up to the plate beautifully.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Never let a Sheepdog slip in a cheap shot. I just wish they wouldn't drool so much! (Wink.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Never let a Sheepdog slip in a cheap shot. I just wish they wouldn't drool so much! (Wink.)

GG
    Gunny, I thought you said you were finished with trying to educate those who already know everything?? Never argue with the omnipotent....you'll only lose.

At least in their eyes.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

No "education" intended. Some deliberate "baiting" I do succumb to every so often. They do serve to add some entertainment value here and there.

Besides the "antagonist" in this and I pretty much see eye to eye, with the exception of level of "Sheepdog" tendencies in each of us and some safety concerns. Other than that......

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    This woman is very lucky. If nogods, Rich_S, BC1 or possibly Grognard Gunny or Agent Green had come out of the store, she would have been left to defend herself. To some people defending the life of a stranger is just not worth the hassle.

Carrying a gun for defense only works if you are willing to use it. I believe this post is on topic due to the title of this thread: "It works, but they just won't admit it"

Was that really necessary ?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    I wonder how it must feel to the person writing the first article, knowing he/she is omitting facts because of personal bias. To know in your heart that you're wrong, but continue anyway must be pretty depressing when looking in a mirror.
    Ya know over life I have discovered that some folks don't have a mirror!

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Ya know over life I have discovered that some folks don't have a mirror!
    and if they do, they'd probably freak out about how they really looked like. hrrrmmmmpppp!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Liberal media bias just irritates the heck out of me. Like another said--how do they look at themselves in the mirror and like what they see. It is all about ratings and their personal aggendas.

We al know what to expect from the Liberal Bureau of Media. When you look at a Liberal BM article you are rarely surprised. You know Liberal BM slant you are likely to see.
    NRA,
    Armed Citizens Legal Defense Fund
    http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    Liberal media bias just irritates the heck out of me. Like another said--how do they look at themselves in the mirror and like what they see. It is all about ratings and their personal aggendas.
    ...how they look at themselves in the mirror...it is called Hubris (hu·bris), also hybris, means extreme haughtiness, pride or arrogance. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence or capabilities, especially when the person exhibiting it is in a position of power.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast