For Purpose of Concealed Carry GIVEAWAY!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Purpose of Concealed Carry GIVEAWAY!

For Purpose of Concealed Carry GIVEAWAY!

New to the forum, got pulled in by the giveaway. I hope this is the correct thread to post under. If you haven't looked at the bundle being given away, I would urge you to, it's a great package (fingers crossed that I may win against all odds). I love guns, but I am not very knowledgeable, hopefully I can make some forum friends willing to give advice and feedback from those more experienced that I. Being a woman, some think it is odd that I am into guns, but I enjoy them, safely of course. Being on Disability, I do not have the funds I would like to have to compile a collection of the guns that appeal to me. Again, and advice, on which firearms to get and to stay away from are most welcome. Add me as a friend if you like, I am not here to bash President Obama, as I see in a lot of the threads, but am neither a republican or democrat, if that is something that matters to you. I don't hunt, I mostly target shoot. Hopefully, I will gain a few of you as forum friends, and you can enlighten me in the areas I am not so wise in. Hope everyone is careful and stays safe with the upcoming hunting seasons. hope to hear from some of you in the future. Take care. ROLL TIDE!!!

Welcome from Iowa! I lived in L.A. (Lower Alabama) for 5 years.

4. Welcome aboard from Wisconsin. I think it's great you are into guns and self protection. My wife is also very much into self protection and guns and it's something we find a fun time sharing. She's a better shot than I am and it's great.

Carry On

5. Welcome to the forum, and all of us, like you, have our fingers crossed for the great package. This forum is more than the giveaway, and is a great place for sharing information, making friends and learning.
    NRA Life Member
    1911-45, 9, 22, P229, P220, P228, PPQ, 38 spl

Welcome!!

Like Wyldekard I spent a lot of time in Lower Alabama - in and around the Ozark/Dothan/Enterprise area flying for the Army for 30+ years.
    CW5 Retired, Master Army Aviator and MTFE (1970-2005).

Welcome aboard. I too joined in hopes of winning the giveaway. I know a young lady who was sexually assaulted that I would love to win the package for. I have entered every gun giveaway that I can find in hopes of helping her arm herself. I may have to just buy her a second hand gun if I don't win.

8. I would be a great gift for Christmas!

9. Welcome! I'm a guy but you sound a lot like me! I joined this forum before taking my ccw class and got my permit to carry September 14th. I've carried every day since, even taking out the trash and to the mail box.

Ya'll may as well leave now because I'm winning!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Crimson_Pride View Post
    New to the forum, got pulled in by the giveaway. I hope this is the correct thread to post under. If you haven't looked at the bundle being given away, I would urge you to, it's a great package (fingers crossed that I may win against all odds). I love guns, but I am not very knowledgeable, hopefully I can make some forum friends willing to give advice and feedback from those more experienced that I. Being a woman, some think it is odd that I am into guns, but I enjoy them, safely of course. Being on Disability, I do not have the funds I would like to have to compile a collection of the guns that appeal to me. Again, and advice, on which firearms to get and to stay away from are most welcome. Add me as a friend if you like, I am not here to bash President Obama, as I see in a lot of the threads, but am neither a republican or democrat, if that is something that matters to you. I don't hunt, I mostly target shoot. Hopefully, I will gain a few of you as forum friends, and you can enlighten me in the areas I am not so wise in. Hope everyone is careful and stays safe with the upcoming hunting seasons. hope to hear from some of you in the future. Take care. ROLL TIDE!!!
    So!!!! The intent of this post is to enter the contest. No other Reason? That's cheating. I'm calling you on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast