Well I finally pulled the trigger - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I finally pulled the trigger

1. Quote Originally Posted by njsportsman View Post
    (null)
    After having the PF9 for a while, I too could not get rid of it fast enough. I don't know about your experiences with it, but the firing pin wouldn't hit the primer hard enough sometimes and you'd have to recock the hammer to get it to work the 2nd time. Not something I wasn't to happen when I actually needed it. So I used mine as a trade for a Walther PPS .40. So far it's been the best trade I could have ever made!

3. Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    After having the PF9 for a while, I too could not get rid of it fast enough. I don't know about your experiences with it, but the firing pin wouldn't hit the primer hard enough sometimes and you'd have to recock the hammer to get it to work the 2nd time. Not something I wasn't to happen when I actually needed it. So I used mine as a trade for a Walther PPS .40. So far it's been the best trade I could have ever made!
    Know what you mean I had problems getting used to the trigger, double feeding, failure to eject. Just didn't feel safe carrying it. It's true you get what you pay for. I bought 2 spare mags for it and they only held six rounds. i went on keltec's forum and seem to be the norm. I was fed up with the gun already so good bye keltec. The mags had a 7 bullet indicator but only held 6.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12