5.11 Tactical Duty Kilts Are Back

Thread: 5.11 Tactical Duty Kilts Are Back

5.11 Tactical Duty Kilts Are Back

5.11 is making another run of kilts after their 2012 April Fool joke backfired and folks wanted them. Check their website. Kilts and guns are a natural combination. And kilts are a great way to conceal

I'll have to check them out. It sound like a great idea.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Just don't think I could get into wearing a skirt. :o)
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Kilts are a fine manly tradition! Would be great if they offered some of the accessories to go with it, like a good Sgian Dubh.

6. 5.11 Tactical Duty Kilts Are Back

The Tundra color looks like a women's WWII uniform.

Men in kilts are hot.
    Add guns to the mix and....damn!
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    Just don't think I could get into wearing a skirt. :o)
    I started wearing kilts for hiking and backpacking a few years ago and the kilt has become one of my most functional pieces of outdoor equipment.

I usually wear a kilt commando, but even with a pair of boxers you quickly realize why bulls and stallions don't have their packages inhibited by unnatural lion cloths.

I've had women tell me about how uncomfortable or inconvenient they feel wearing a skirt while hiking. I remind them that a kilt is designed differently from their skirts, most men don't have thighs that will spark a forest fire from the friction of rubbing, and women miss out on the natural advantage that a man gets from a kilt.

Blog Entries
    No thanks. I think I'll stick to wearing pants. I don't want burrs on my balls.