Finally! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex220 View Post
    Heh.. that's a good one

a good one that'll get you arrested in some situations

good luck with that anyway ;)

Only because tyrants abuse their positions and have henchmen to enforce that abuse.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Picked up my NC CHP (concealed handgun permit) from the Sheriff's office today, 58 days after applications were submitted. This is in NC where ever sheriff has their own timeline, and some add requirements not mandated by state law. State law states they should be issued within 45 days, but that is after all the mental health check have been received by the sheriff. Some counties are now giving appointments to actually submit the application as far out as July or August, when the 45 - 90 day timer starts.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Picked up my NC CHP (concealed handgun permit) from the Sheriff's office today, 58 days after applications were submitted. This is in NC where ever sheriff has their own timeline, and some add requirements not mandated by state law. State law states they should be issued within 45 days, but that is after all the mental health check have been received by the sheriff. Some counties are now giving appointments to actually submit the application as far out as July or August, when the 45 - 90 day timer starts.
    Can your local sheriff pass a mental health check?????

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex220 View Post
    Heh.. that's a good one

a good one that'll get you arrested in some situations

good luck with that anyway ;)

Only because tyrants abuse their positions and have henchmen to enforce that abuse.
    Go figure an officer laughs at the second amendment...didn't see that one coming...
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Can your local sheriff pass a mental health check?????
    He's just doing his job, following the law. It's the one that make the laws that give me concern.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    I already have a lifetime permit to be armed, it's called the 2nd Amendment.
    But you live in a state that does not allow open carry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12