Holster suggestions please - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holster suggestions please

1. I just recently picked up a DeSantis "SOF-Tuck" inside the waistband (IWB) holster which really impressed me as it is comfortable, allows me to carry in jeans and T-shirt with the shirt tucked in, and was only about $30. Sof-Tuck? ? DeSantis Holster I'm a fairly slim guy so there's not a lot of extra pouchiness to cover extra lumps, and I'm carrying a .45 cal, so I suspect if you've got a smaller gun it'll be even better.
    Another option I've recently seen is essentially an undershirt with pockets where a shoulder rig would ride, padded to make it more comfortable as well as smooth out any lumps.

I'm still trying to find a config myself, but thought those were worth mentioning.

3. I've recently snagged a De Santis Sof-Tuck IWB which works amazingly well for a comfortable way to carry in jeans and t-shirt (tucked in) even though I'm in fairly good shape with no extra belly to cover strange bulges.

4. Depending on where/how you want to carry, we've had some very favorable reviews from women for our Flatjack style. https://www.dragonleatherworks.com/custom/flatjack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12