iwb holster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iwb holster

iwb holster

Good Morning i hope this is the right place to post my question, i am trying to find the right IWB holter for my Smith & Wesson 442 38spl revolver i am looking for a lowriding Iwb. can some one help me also one with a thumb break?

I use a Minotaur MTAC Holster from COMP-TAC for my Sig. Works great! Comfortable, solidly made. Invest in a durable carry belt too.

I posted a review on this forum the other day on the Remora Original No Clip Concealment holster so check it out. I think it will meet your needs.

go to Kholster's website.... Kholster Concealed Carry Holsters - Made in the USA<br />

See what you think... I really like them, they are very good quality, and they are very decently priced.

They are also fully adjustable to ride as low or high as you'd like.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by rflowd View Post
    Good Morning i hope this is the right place to post my question, i am trying to find the right IWB holter for my Smith & Wesson 442 38spl revolver i am looking for a lowriding Iwb. can some help me
    this is a loaded question. people have boxes and desk drawers full of holsters that didn't work. I can agree with the praises of the remora or I would suggest finding a good holster maker and have one made just for you and your gun.

ditto on the drawerS full of holsterz .... try some out if u can be4 buying....it'll save ya a bunch of money and headache...

I don't anymore, but used to carry a S&W 642 in an ALABAMA HOLSTER Alabama Holster & Gun Company | Concealment Products That 'Just Plain Work'
    called the OFFSIDE. Its all Kydex... so no perspiration absorbtion....a great, simple holster...however it usually takes a couple weeks to get them once ordered.

I decided on a Kahr CM9 for the thinner value but sure do miss that 642...

Good luck with your selection

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    go to Kholster's website.... Kholster Concealed Carry Holsters - Made in the USA<br />

See what you think... I really like them, they are very good quality, and they are very decently priced.

They are also fully adjustable to ride as low or high as you'd like.
    Kholster is my favorite IWB holster.

CrossBreed® Holsters

I love mine, they are not the most expensive, but not cheap either. They are much cheaper than buying several cheap ones that don't feel right. I have the mini-tuck for an LC9. There are different types of belt clip options and they are adjustable.

I have nothing against cross breed and I own one; the quick clip which I do not like at all. It has a single plastic clip for your belt and really does not conceal verry well. the only benefit is the quickness of putting it on hence the name. But I digress. I would urge you to check into the Old Faithful stage 3 kit. They're 39.99. You have to put it together and it does take 10 minutes. The leather is thicker and IMO it is better finished. The Kydex is also a little thicker. I own two and I really like them. quality is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by escapedthematrix View Post
    I have nothing against cross breed and I own one; the quick clip which I do not like at all. It has a single plastic clip for your belt and really does not conceal verry well. the only benefit is the quickness of putting it on hence the name.
    Everyone has a favorite. Mine actually has 2 clips (both sides of kydex), and I got the "J" clip which goes over the waistband but under the belt, with a j-hook shape that grabs the bottom of the belt when you draw. Might be a new option since you got yours. Oh, the "snap-lock" clips you mention are metal now too.
    Chief

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast