• Same sex partners (only one)

0 0%
  • Have carry permit but no partner

1 2.04%
  • Have neither permit or partner

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conclealed Carry for couples

My wife wants nothing to do with guns, however... she has an out. She was held at gun point for about an hour when she was in her early teens, so I leave it alone.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

In Oregon my wife and I both took the course but we ran tight on money so only I got my permit.

In Washington, where the infringement is much less intrusive, we both got our permits.

I carry all the time, she carries about half the time.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. I carry, my wife does not, although she has a sidearm for the nightstand, when I'm away. She has no desire to carry, as firearms scare her a bit, and her way of thinking is to use one as a last resort for home defense.

I worry about her when she goes everywhere alone, but it is her choice, and I respect that, even though I don't agree with it.

It is never brought up again, since we talked about it. I have to respect my wife's wishes, she is her own person.

Wife and I always carry, I got mine first -- she waited till we could afford a pistol for her.

My wife and I both got our permits shortly after moving here.

My wife took hers a month later than I did. We didn't have anyone to watch our kids so taking the class together was out of the question.
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12