Senate rejects firearms on Army Corps of Engineers lands - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senate rejects firearms on Army Corps of Engineers lands

I worked for the COE's as a 1 year temporary employee when I was 19 years old back in 1979. I was only allowed a job as a 1 year temp, only because I was not a veteran. Veterans took priority in the hiring process. Most of the guys I worked with were Vietnam vets. The operations I worked for were along the Snake River and Columbia River in Washington state. They managed the dams, other major water ways and lakes, and recreational use parks on those water ways and lakes. I got my very first glimpse at what was meant by the term "wastefull government spending". Many of the parks had a Park Ranger who lived on site in a house provided by the government. I would be fairly certain that those Rangers possessed firearms. Just sayin.

Did not read all replies so apologize if repeat, but this has nothing to do with the idiocy of that hag Feinstein. This is just another small amount of her goddamn foot that she can stick in that door of gun control to open it just that little bit wider. Her and her dung heap supporters will continually come up with every kind of anything in our society that a law can be crafted around that limits firearms. As has already been said, the really stupid part of all this is that criminals could care less--THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CRIMINALS. Quoting our fearless pencil necked geek, skinny assed, narcissistic leader---"do not condemn all moslems for the acts of some crazies"--what he leaves out is his utter hypocrisy as he condemns all responsible American gun owners for the acts of some crazies. Ya see when he kisses his image in the mirror every morning, he knows he is the only one who knows the truth about everything even though he is just a skinny foolish idiot who knows nothing about the American way of life and its responsible citizens under the Constitution--ya know- the document he has no use for because he is more important--just ask him.

4. Mountain States Legal Foundation sued on Aug. 5, 2013, to stop the Army Corps of Engineers gun ban.

More details: Morris v. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers

Related MSLF cases:

USPS gun ban struck down:
    Bonidy v. United States Postal Service

Campus gun ban struck down:
    Students for Concealed Carry on Campus v. Regents of the University of Colorado

State parks gun ban repealed:
    Baker v. Drozdoff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12