IWB Holster for M&P Full size 40 cal.

Thread: IWB Holster for M&P Full size 40 cal.

I want to conceal carry my M&P full size 40 cal. with a IWB holster. Anyone have a favorite one they can recommend ?

3. I have the Old Faithful holster and bought my as a quick assembly kit. Very easy to put together and very adjustable. Fit is very good. Using it with a Sig P229r. I did check and they have a kit for the M&P 40 full size. Delivery did take about 2 - 3 weeks would be my only complaint.

+1 old faithful. Shipping is delayed about 4 weeks now.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Nate tactical^2 holster. Very comfy

My favorite is a Kholster.

I have a Sig 226 full size 40 and it fits very nicely in a Crossbreed Supertuck Combat. Just wear a big Hawaiian shirt.
    Jim

I carry my m&p 9mm in an Old Faithful. Very comfortable.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

You asked for an IWB recommendation. You owe it to yourself to try a Remora No-Clip holster. IWB, no clips, will not move. Period. Less than 35 bucks.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Quote Originally Posted by mrob1980 View Post
    I want to conceal carry my M&P full size 40 cal. with a IWB holster. Anyone have a favorite one they can recommend ?
    I have been an advocate for Kholster brand holsters ever since I got mine. Usually you can get them for about $40. The leather on them makes sure that no part of the gun touches your skin (in case you choose not to wear an undershirt, or even if you do sweat won't get on the gun). The kydex is formed for your specific model. The clips are very sturdy and they allow you to fully tuck in your shirt as well. I have always been able to quickly draw from it and have never felt it loosen (I've had one for apx 2 years now). It also gives you the ability to adjust it to many positions for various cants. Here's a link:

Kholster Holsters: Full Moon Holster, Infinity Tuckable Holsters
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

11. I like the Comp-Tac MTAC holster, it carries the full size M&P 40 very easily.