What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed? - Page 11
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

1. I am carrying a Bersa Thunder 380... Woot Woot!

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    I'm not familiar with regs in Arkansas, but here in NY .......
    Funny you should mention Arkansas and NY because I'm from Arkansas and right now I'm salmon fishing in Alaska with 2 guys from NY and they were shocked at the fact that I was carrying my Glock 23 and that I was able to bring it to Alaska.

Some of the locals have stated that my .40cal wasn't big enough for the brown bears but I told them that unlike Trayvon Martin, I was armed and shootin' back!

Someone asked why I carried a gun and I told them I carried because there were people like George Zimmerman in this world.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

4. I own a BERSA THUNDER

5. I own a

6. I own a BERSA THUNDER and I hope you love your as much as I love mine . they are very accurate and a joy to carry . BUT I put mine up in favor of more knock down power I bought a RUGER LC9 with factory LASER MAX I may be crazy to have bought another pistol but I got such a good deal I could not pass up the

I have 2 that I alternate depending on clothes, occasion, weather, etc.

I carry a SCCY cpx-2 (9mm) and/or a S&W Bodyguard 380. Both DAO and both fit well and shoot great.

I carry Colt Combat Commander 45 year round with two spare magazines but am now carrying 4 spare mags since the threats by folks that did not like the Zimmerman verdict sprang up. Carry 44 mag when hunting Alaska or any other place were bear might be a problem.

Don't laugh, but here's a typical day for me when not in uniform. Works with shorts T-shirt and flip-flops. Pictures aren't that great but you get the idea.
    What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-img_4731.jpgWhat type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-img_4734.jpgWhat type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-img_4735.jpg
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Funny you should mention Arkansas and NY because I'm from Arkansas and right now I'm salmon fishing in Alaska with 2 guys from NY and they were shocked at the fact that I was carrying my Glock 23 and that I was able to bring it to Alaska.

Some of the locals have stated that my .40cal wasn't big enough for the brown bears but I told them that unlike Trayvon Martin, I was armed and shootin' back!

Someone asked why I carried a gun and I told them I carried because there were people like George Zimmerman in this world.

Paul
    Pretty dumb reason to carry...

But that's what we've learned to expect from you.

Then, again, if you make it a practice to skulk around in the dark, casing the place, and blindsiding people......
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Pretty dumb reason to carry...
    'Pretty dumb' is a real specialty of his. He seems to enjoy demonstrating it too. The real amusing thing is imagining the incredible stupidity of someone who thinks posting such drivel here is going to make any real difference. Obviously nobody's going to fall for the ridiculous crap he posts, so you have to wonder if he's so deluded as to think he's actually making any sort of difference by posting.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast