What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed? - Page 13
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Makes me sad he's from Arkansas, but the country has a lot like him. Most just aren't as vocal. That is code, if you know what I mean.
    I was reading kind of fast, and I seriously thought the word "vocal" was "fecal" when I first skimmed over it. That's exactly what it smelled like too when I sniffed around that idiotic post of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Ruger P90 45ACP, Ruger Super Redhawk 44Mag 7.5" in the winter under winter coat.
    You do a lot of ice fishing up there? I'm thinking that 7.5" Super Redhawk would work for black bear, an anchor and/or an ice-breaker for your boat equally well! LOL

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    New Yorkers aren't allowed more ammo.
    And it Soooooo sucks to be "them".

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Glock 23. Usually it stays in the car when I'm driving. Bersa .380 for concealed or Kel Tek .380 in pocket when I want really concealed. I don't even know it is there. Thinking about a holster rig to carry my glock 23 once this damn hot summer ends.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    New Yorkers aren't allowed more ammo.
    Sure they can, they just have to keep a pocket full of 3 round magazines. (exageration intentional)
    Chief

6. If you are going to carry a .22 then check out the Bersa Thunder .22 it is made for carry. Accurate, dependable, easy to conceal. I carry the Bersa .380 and sometimes the Bersa .32 and their .22 is the same gun just different calibers.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I was reading kind of fast, and I seriously thought the word "vocal" was "fecal" when I first skimmed over it. That's exactly what it smelled like too when I sniffed around that idiotic post of his.

Blues
    That's what the code was for! Other words with roughly the same meaning.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Beretta Nano. Very reliable. 900 trouble-free rounds now! Talen rubber grips and Trijicon night sights. Great EDC weapon!What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21374670486.885113.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

9. I see the Remora holsters are becoming more popular. I have a Remora Tuckable with no reinforcement and reall like it.

I know I have said this before but this thread is so long I just thought its a good idea to repeat, no matter what you carry open or concealed, and this especialy applys to the small stuff, 380s, 22s, pocket 9s you need to run a bunch of rds through it when you first get it so you can be 110 percent sure its going to work if you need it
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

I'm missing something you would let a guy ground pound you, but you think the person defending himself was Wong, because the thug hitting you didn't have a gun ?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using USA Carry mobile app

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast