What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed? - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Amie Puckett Adams View Post
    Here is what my husband is getting. :)
    Ruger LCP NRA Special Edition .380 Pistol | The Firearm Blog
    I got this one...

Ruger LCR .22 With LaserMax
    I carry a Ruger LCP with a LaserMax. It's like your husband's without the camo. Very small and easy to conceal. Bad recoil. I'm sure you'll like shooting yours better.
    I know people will tell you that a .22 isn't going to stop anybody, but a well placed hit with a .22 is always better than a miss with a .40 or whatever. Especially if you can place several in a small area. My daughter traded her S & W .38 for a .22 this past weekend because she didn't feel she was that accurate with the .38. And unfortunately she doesn't have the ability to go out and practice very often.
    I just bought a Kel Tec P11 (9mm) and from what I've read, I'm not going to like shooting it any better than the Ruger LCP, plus it's slightly larger. So when it's all said and done, I may end up with a .22 also.

I carry a Beretta 92FS Inox with 17 in the magazine - not clip ;) + 1 in the pipe...

Welcome and congrats!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

I carry a Bersa Thunder 9mm Ultra Compact Pro... 10+1 nearly everywhere. Sundays, usually a .380 Bersa Firestorm to Church... Both are easy to conceal.
    I like that Ruger .22! Nice looking pistolo... Welcome to the forum, Amie.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Glock 26, 10+1 with an extra 15 rnd MAGAZINE.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

I carry either a Kahr PM9 or a Kimber Ultra Carry II.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    I don't know the laws in the OP's state but if they have gun registration she probably would need the gun to be registered to her if she wanted to carry it. I won't even get into the odd choices of calibers
    That's what doesn't make sense. CHCL would seem to indicate Arkansas since they're the only state using that llicense name, but Arkansas doesn't have gun registration. They never have.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Oh yeah. My daily carry is a Glock G30SF, 45 cal, 10+1 with one or two extra magazines, depending on the clothing being worn. During some activities in the summer months I may carry a Ruger SP101 357 Magnum because it's stainless and more resistent to getting wet.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

9. I usually carry my Beretta 92FS with Crimson Trace laser grip and 18+1 rounds of ammo, or my Taurus PT145. My fiance usually carries her Taurus PT111 or her Beretta 92FS. Our carry ammo is Speer GHJHP rounds.

10. i have carried everything from 22 to 44 mag i have settled on a RUGER LC9 with LAZER MAX , i find this firearm to be the perfect balance mean a 9mm in a defence load is quite a stopper yes it does not hold 3,000 rounds and in my opinion someone that need that high a capacity magazine need lessons and practice . seven rounds is good enough for me .......................

Walther PPS in 9MM in a Theiss IWB with a spare 8 round mag also in a Theiss mag holder.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast