What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed? - Page 22
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Reynard View Post
    I got one of these with my order, too! Haven't tried it out yet, for some reason;)
    They only both fit if you put them back to back. I had to do a little stitching to keep them from sliding down too far.
    Chief

3. I have the ruger lcr .357

4. KEL-TEC P3AT. While I would prefer more stopping power I can easily carry it just about everywhere but the beach without making special considerations for clothing, etc...I just drop it in my pocket an go.

5. I carry Walther PPK 380, DA/SA, loaded chamber indicator and slide locks open...love it

I carry a Keltec PF9 or a Sig P250c 9mm depending how I dress that day. Wintertime I also carry a XD40sc.

7. Quote Originally Posted by foxytwo View Post
    I carry a Keltec PF9 or a Sig P250c 9mm depending how I dress that day. Wintertime I also carry a XD40sc.
    How are you liking the PF9? I had one for about a year and couldn't get rid of it fast enough. The ergonomics made it a dread to shoot, it always did light primer strikes no matter what kind of ammo I used...lots of stuff. But the fact that about a magazine's worth of ammo was about all you could put through it before your hand felt like it had gone through a meat grader was what did me in. I often kidded with people saying that I would be happy to testify in Zimmerman's defense because after my experience with the PF9, he had to have felt like his life was in danger because that is the only circumstance under which I would want to shoot another PF9 again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    How are you liking the PF9? I had one for about a year and couldn't get rid of it fast enough. The ergonomics made it a dread to shoot, it always did light primer strikes no matter what kind of ammo I used...lots of stuff. But the fact that about a magazine's worth of ammo was about all you could put through it before your hand felt like it had gone through a meat grader was what did me in. I often kidded with people saying that I would be happy to testify in Zimmerman's defense because after my experience with the PF9, he had to have felt like his life was in danger because that is the only circumstance under which I would want to shoot another PF9 again lol.
    I like my PF9 and I shoot about 30 rounds before I switch to another gun to shoot. It will shoot any ammo except Atlanta arms, no other problems. I installed a hogue grip and that helps. My PF9 does what it is designed to do, very well. It is the most comfortable pistol to carry that I have ever owned and is as reliable as any other make of pistol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by foxytwo View Post
    I like my PF9 and I shoot about 30 rounds before I switch to another gun to shoot. It will shoot any ammo except Atlanta arms, no other problems. I installed a hogue grip and that helps. My PF9 does what it is designed to do, very well. It is the most comfortable pistol to carry that I have ever owned and is as reliable as any other make of pistol.
    Glad to hear it. I really liked the slim profile and the price was my main attraction. I may have just gotten a lemon. Who knows.

10. Side-stepping the whole Zimmerman/Martin minefield: When I carry, I have a choice of 9mm. My Smith & Wesson M&P or my Glock 19. I'd like to start carrying a .45, but the only one I own doesn't conceal too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Renfield View Post
    Side-stepping the whole Zimmerman/Martin minefield: When I carry, I have a choice of 9mm. My Smith & Wesson M&P or my Glock 19. I'd like to start carrying a .45, but the only one I own doesn't conceal too well.
    What make and model is the .45 that you own that doesn't conceal too well? I ask because I own three .45's, two are 1911's & one is a Glock. All conceal very well for me even when wearing shorts & T-Shirt, that includes my SAA .44 Magnum. All depends on the right holster.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast