What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed? - Page 24
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

1. I carry a Kahr CW9, after 5 years of trying out different models, CD subcompact 9, Taurus Millennium Subcompact, And a few others, I finally went with the Kahr CW9 because of being a woman with larger hands, the grip is compatible with my hand size and the way it handles.

Sent from my LGL86C using USA Carry mobile app

3. Sig Sauer P227R.
    .45 Cal, no-nonsense!

I have the S&W Bodyguard 380 and love it. Took some practice, the trigger is stiff and long, but now that I'm used to it, this little gun is VERY accurate. It's my favorite of the small guns...hated the Beretta Nano, very uncomfortable in the hand and extremely stiff. We also have a Springfield XDS 45 that is a dream to shoot, but hubby doesn't share well and it's bigger. :)
    Kansas Cowgirrrl
    Keep Calm and Concealed Carry On!
    If I can't ride it, shoot it, or eat it, I'm probably not interested!

Glock 27 in an IWB Hidden Hybrid holster, back up = Sig P238 in Blackhawk ankle holster. Nuff said.

6. Smith & Wesson M & P Shield .40 cal has been my favorite choice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by kscowgirrrl View Post
    I have the S&W Bodyguard 380 and love it. Took some practice, the trigger is stiff and long, but now that I'm used to it, this little gun is VERY accurate. It's my favorite of the small guns...hated the Beretta Nano, very uncomfortable in the hand and extremely stiff. We also have a Springfield XDS 45 that is a dream to shoot, but hubby doesn't share well and it's bigger. :)
    I was with a friend when she bought a S&W Bodyguard .380 at a gun show recently. If I didn't already have an LCP, this would be my first choice of everyday carry. It's even smaller than mine, but the reviews and popularity make it very attractive to me.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

8. 1911 Commander size in 45 ACP but I also carry a S&W M&P Shield in 40S&W in the summer months.

I carry a Taurus® Mdl 617SS2 2¼" 7 shot 357 Magnum every waking moment of every day. BUG us a Taurus® Mdl 85SS2UL 38 Special.
    David ("Feo, Fuerte y Formal")
    CW3, US Army (Ret)
    09/26/1968-05/31/1990

10. S&W Bodyguard .380 - very concealable and a great little gun. I've occasionally carried my Springfield XD9 Subcompact as well, but that feels like a phone book compared to my .380.

11. 1911 .45 ACP here year-round. It's just what I'm used to and comfortable with.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast