What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed? - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

1. I carry either a Bersa Thunder .380 or a Thunder .32 if I wanted to carry a .22lr it would be the Bersa .22 but I think that a Ruger LCR Revolver in .22 Magnum is an excellent carry gun with just a little more punch that a .22lr

3. Quote Originally Posted by cleopatra9053 View Post
    I carry a Kahr CW9, after 5 years of trying out different models, XD subcompact 9, Taurus Millennium Subcompact, And a few others, I finally went with the Kahr CW9 because of being a woman with larger hands, the grip is compatible with my hand size and the way it handles.

Sent from my LGL86C using USA Carry mobile app

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

4. Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

I've switched to a Glock 30 for most carry occasions and just purchased a Beretta Nano for when I need something smaller and lighter weight.

6. I carry a Glock 26. Would like to shoot a Nano to see how I like it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cleopatra9053 View Post

8. Quote Originally Posted by cleopatra9053 View Post

Pretty! I know some women don't like the pink guns, but I do. I don't have one, but they're always the first ones I look at when I go to a gun show.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

10. Ruger makes excellent .22lr handguns. But take a look at the Bersa Thunder .22lr for carry. It is thin and easy to conceal. Also you might want to check out the Beretta PICO when it comes out. The PICO is a .380 and you can get a .32 acp. barrel for it to convert it. I have a Bersa Thunder .32 which is my favorite carry gun, easy to conceal, accurate and dependable, low recoil which makes follow up shots easy and a little
    more punch than a .22lr. I may buy a PICO myself with the .32 conversion just because I luv the .32 acp.

11. A Colt pocketlite .380 government issue. It s great little gun that is easy to conceal and fun to shoot, also very reliable. Planning on trying out a Beretta px4storm subcompact .40 this summer though. .380 is great, but I want a little more punch

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526