What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed? - Page 7
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

Quote Originally Posted by mrob1980 View Post
    I put my name on a waiting list at local gun shop for a M&P Shield 40 cal. just last week.....thinking same thing for summer carry !
    Believe me, you will not be sorry. The recoil is very manageable, trigger has a nice crisp break, and I have no issues concealing it. Not to mention, it is a blast to shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Stan1 View Post
    Believe me, you will not be sorry. The recoil is very manageable, trigger has a nice crisp break, and I have no issues concealing it. Not to mention, it is a blast to shoot!
    I just picked the Shield 40 cal. up earlier this week....awesome carry gun.

After the hype on here about Remora holsters, I got one for my LC9 (no-clip IWB). WOW!. I was skeptical about not having a clip, but at least for subcompact and pocket pistols This is perfect. Only problem I can see is reholstering. Because they are designed for comfort they are "squishy" and won't stay open once the weapon is drawn. That said, if I ever have to draw vs a BG, reholstering won't become an issue unless the situation has been resolved. That said, the slippage I was worried about is non-existent. It is also easy to reposition for comfort while carrying. It also came with a free mag holster.
    What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-lc9-remora.jpg

If I ever luck out and hit Lotto, I'd like to buy one of everything Ruger makes. It's more likely to be struck by lightening. I would love to buy a Ruger LCR in .357 Magnum (I have an SR40C, wouldn't mind a second one), but that revolver gets more appealing to me everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    If I ever luck out and hit Lotto, I'd like to buy one of everything Ruger makes.
    If I hit the Lotto, I might look into some pricier, custom made high end guns. As it stands, I am a Ruger guy because of their price and reliability. My only "expensive" gun is a Benelli Super-Nova 12guage pump, and I got it on the cheap in the consignment section of my local gun store.

7. ruger lcp with crimson trace laser and loaded with hydroshocks

What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

Walther PPK 380, SS, cherrywood grips...

9. What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

I switch between a rock island armory 1911 and a s&w sigma 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by tranktn View Post
    I switch between a rock island armory 1911 and a s&w sigma 9mm
    My Sigma is very reliable in 40 cal. After 1700 rounds it has never missed a beat. Even the trigger after polishing and wear has gotten very smooth and clean.

Trust it with my life and do every day.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

carrying LCP and registration

Quote Originally Posted by Amie Puckett Adams View Post
    If someone else has posted something similar to this, please feel free to move this. My husband has his chcl already. He carries a 9mm with an 18 round clip right now, but with in a month or so is going to start carrying an NRA edition for a 380. I am waiting for my chcl to come in the mail.. but he did get me my gun for my birthday this week. It is a 22 rugar with a laser site. I LOVE IT!!! ( On a side note, we went ahead an registered it in his name since my license was not in yet. We live in Arkansas. Do you think this will be an issue? The people at the gun store didn't seem to think so)
    First to answer the title question of the thread: I carry the Smith & Wesson M&P .40 Pro Series- Product: Model M&P40

Second the LCP is a Great backup Gun as long as you can deal with your pinky hanging off the grip. I want to get me one one of these days. The Ruger .22 is pretty much the same thing except a little wide because its a revolver. As far as the registration... IDK a whole lot about it exept that not a single gun anywhere in my family is registered, and in most states it's not required under any circumstance. I Wouldn't ever do it. I don't need the government to know I have 211 long guns and 168 handguns. just kidding. so the fact that it is under his name i would think would not be a problem if you were not the one to fill out the paperwork at the gun store.
    I'm not paranoid, I'm aware of the world. Gunophobes are Paranoid!

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast