What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed? - Page 8
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

WHODAT2710 you can get a Remora with a reinforced top for reholstering. I have one. But if you can, get yourself a Remora tuckable without the reinforced top it is my favorite Remora holster.

Welcome to the forum! Ruger LCP .380 for summer carry, Taurus Tracker .357 magnum for winter. Hoping to get either a Glock 23 or a Springfield XD in .40 for winter carry, as the .357 is getting heavy. My wife has the Ruger LCR in .22 and she absolutely loves it!

4. I just changed my carry gun from a BERSA THUNDER 380 to a RUGER LC9 with factory installed LASER MAX . let me hit a few high points as to why I changed . first of all I wanted more "stopping" power so out goes the 380 caliber and hello to a 9mm . I did want a SMITH & WESSON SHIELD BUT IN THE Pittsburgh PA area, hens teeth are easier to find [how is that for Pittsburgh lingo], the one gun shop that did have one the price tag was $650.00 that is $150.00 over retail [I have bought 2 gun there but now they lost a customer] ! ! I am very happy with the RUGER ! but there are differences while the BERSA is both single and double action the RUGER is double action only . I am familiar with double action pistols but , it did take a bit of getting used to . I really like the idea of carrying with one in "the tube" with safety on . with the BERSA I did not feel comfortable carrying with a round in the barrel , so I didn't .

5. I carry a KelTec PF9 with +1 extension mags. Never had a problem. It shoots better than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    WHODAT2710 you can get a Remora with a reinforced top for reholstering. I have one. But if you can, get yourself a Remora tuckable without the reinforced top it is my favorite Remora holster.

I got it with the sweat shield, but not the reinforced top. IMHO the only problem is re-holstering. That said, while its a pain for practicing in a real situation I would not be reholstering unless the situation was over - thus I would have time. I also got a FREE mag holster with my order!!!
    What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-lc9-remora-mag.jpgWhat type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-lc9-remora-back.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KGiles View Post
    I carry a KelTec PF9 with +1 extension mags. Never had a problem. It shoots better than I do.
    Welcome to the forum!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

8. If I want to stick something down my pants , a Springfield Armory XD-S .45acp in a left-hand, Nate Squared Pro IWB holster, or if I don't want to stick something down my pants, same sidearm, in a left-hand, Nate's Custom Holsters OWB. Extra mag too.

Carry ammo: Standard pressure 230gr. Winchester Ranger-T.

Notice hand after 300+ round range session. Ouch. At least I cleaned the gun. 'twas a bit tatty looking. Reason I stopped was a plugged/fouled ejector sent a few pieces of brass that hit me squarely in the forehead...yeah, I'm a lefty, and ball caps are handy. Don't ask me how many rounds down range before my 300+ trip, before cleaning. The fouled ejector is the clue.

What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-saxd-s.jpg

What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-natescustomholsters.jpg

What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-natesquared_zps880b127b.jpg

I also have a DeSantis G3 pocket holster for my BUG (LCP)
    What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?-elsiep-desantis.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by triangletactical View Post
    Glock 19, waiting for the XDs 9mm to start hitting the shelves.

XDs 9mm are every where now. I carry the XDs .45 loaded with Gold Dots.

11. I'm a dinosaur. I prefer my .38 special Taurus M856 to my Taurus PT145. Don't know why, but I just like that revolver better.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast