Sam's Club carry. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sam's Club carry.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I'm amazed that she saw a Hipoint Tee Shirt and thought you knew anything about guns
    HaHa! Treo, you owe me some new, clean nostrils!

Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    Southgate. She said she was from Grosse Ile. Well dressed, looked safe enough for me to have a chat with her.
    The location had nothing to do with it. I do not feel anymore safe in Farmington Hills, than I do in Inkster. Bad guys
    don't usually live in the area they prey on. Unless you're stupid enough to get back into their neighborhoods.
    Exactly, BG's come to the outskirts to prey on the old people as they are easy and feel safe in the 'burbs. See it all the time, garage doors left open at night, cars with the windows down at night, etc.

Still glad it was a good experience, they are rare.

I think that my only gun shirt is the one that says "I LOVE MY AK-47!". The only other thing close is the one that says "THE GOVERNMENT SUCKS!".
    MAKE FLORIDA A FREE AND INDEPENDENT REPUBLIC!!
    SECESSION NOW!!
    tonyj

Yes there are many people out there that understand that those of us who legally carry are of value to the community, in more ways than one.
    Roger T Smith, CFP, CPWA

If you are to afraid to wear gun shirts, or post NRA emblems on your cars, THE ANTI GUNNERS WIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    If you are to afraid to wear gun shirts, or post NRA emblems on your cars, THE ANTI GUNNERS WIN.
    +1. I agree with this. I don't consider myself a target because of what I wear. But if some brave fool tries anything, I am ready for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    I’ve said this before but I don’t like logo’d clothing because I don’t like inviting people into my world. People see that logo and assume it's an invitation to a conversation and I’m really not interested. So I don’t wear logo’d clothes except my hats, most of which are gimmes anyway.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    Man, you guys from CO. are sure crabby !
    Probably symptoms of withdrawal. Colorado legalized weed ya know...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I solved that problem a long time ago I have 30 white t shirts that I have to wear at work ( 30 so I only have to wash them once a month) and 7 plain black T shirts that I wear the rest of the time
    Come on, everybody got at least one gray shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Come on, everybody got at least one gray shirt.
    I actually do, but it's a wife beater so never wear it out of the house
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast