Sam's Club carry. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sam's Club carry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I actually do, but it's a wife beater so never wear it out of the house
    I haven't wore one of those since I was a kid. All you need is a stinky black ford hat and youre good to go.

ezkl2230 Guest
    I recently stopped by my neighborhood Marathon convenience store to make a purchase. When I paid, my CPL card was accidentally exposed. The owner of the store was quite glad that someone CCing was in his store!

Colorado response : "oh dude, is that a real gun on your shirt, or am I just too stoned" .
    California response : "heeeeeeeeeeeeey, you can't wear that shirt in California, it's illegal".
    New York Response : " you must not be from here if you're wearing that shirt, you'ld have to register it"
    Chicago Response : " hey bro, what is that on your shirt... I've never seen anything like that ... what is it? " .
    Connecticut reponse : " we don't like people wearing shirts like that around here, maybe you should visit Texas instead".

Midwest Response: "couldn't you find anything other than a Hi Point shirt to wear ? "
    Texas response : "you behind on your laundry ?"
    Alaska response : "you know anything less than a .50 caliber is useless don't you"
    Florida response: "oh, I have one of those shirts too"

My favorite t shirt was purchased a NRA national convention in Houston, "Shove gun control up you A" with a picture of the democratic ass.

I was waiting at a family restaurant for my sin and his family. A family his in the dad is wearing a gun show shirt...of course I looked to see if I could spot his carry.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using USA Carry mobile app

Nice encounter, I've had a few. Favorite shirt is "That which does not kill me, had better be running" over crosshairs.

Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    Man, you guys from CO. are sure crabby !
    You would be crabby too if you lived in the gun control state of CO. I would be absolutely livid.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I'm amazed that she saw a Hipoint Tee Shirt and thought you knew anything about guns
    ^ epic win
    -Austin

10. I have a shirt from a show that says "Free body piercing by Smith & Wesson"

I guess if you live in an anti state, advertising for guns would not be well received.
    Michigan is an open carry state, & is shall issue.
    Everyone in the tri-county area around DETROIT carries. Either legally or not. Most folks
    around here realize that carrying a legal weapon doesn't make you a bad guy.
    I live just 16 miles from the Detroit border, & even though we have our share of
    disturbing behavior, most of the nonsense happens within the city limits.
    Luckily for us Sub-urbanites, they are killing each other.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234