Sam's Club carry.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam's Club carry.

Sam's Club carry.

Stopped at Sam's club this morning. On my way in a middle aged woman came up behind me, "Sir, excuse me sir" I stopped & she says, I notice you have guns on your shirt" I was wearing a Hi-Point t-shirt. I'm thinking, ok, here we go........ She says, "I'm looking for a Crimson Trace grip for my husbands pistol". Wow ! Something positive.
    So I gave her an education on how to go about getting them, & we had a nice conversation about guns, gun control, etc. Asked if I was carrying, & I showed her my XDS. She was amazed that she could not see it at all.
    Very refreshing experience for me. Made my day.

3. More and more folks are carrying due to how they percieve the world to be and I am glad. Just maybe when the stuff hits the fan we'll have backup in the movie theatre or the restaurant!

I'm amazed that she saw a Hipoint Tee Shirt and thought you knew anything about guns
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I was CC'ing in Wally World this past Sunday. Had to stop by and see if they had any ammo I wanted to buy, 38 Special or 22 LR. Of course they didn't. But a customer, in sporting Goods, was OC'ing in the same area. Nice because I've only seen a few since we relo'd here from SC a year and a half ago. I normally OC in NC but usually CC at Wally World. (Less confrontational) being the patrons that shop there. Commented on his OC and stated that more citizens needs to. He agreed and we went our ways. 3 employees were there and none of them said a thing. Gee, kind of what it should be....
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I OC at Wally World all the time, and not a problem. The only time any one says any thing is if I decide to CC, and they wonder where is your gun????
    I am old and slow, BUT dead on with my aim!!

Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    Stopped at Sam's club this morning. On my way in a middle aged woman came up behind me, "Sir, excuse me sir" I stopped & she says, I notice you have guns on your shirt" I was wearing a Hi-Point t-shirt. I'm thinking, ok, here we go........ She says, "I'm looking for a Crimson Trace grip for my husbands pistol". Wow ! Something positive.
    So I gave her an education on how to go about getting them, & we had a nice conversation about guns, gun control, etc. Asked if I was carrying, & I showed her my XDS. She was amazed that she could not see it at all.
    Very refreshing experience for me. Made my day.
    That was great to hear! Thanks for posting this!!!! Perhaps all is not lost yet!!

Makes me not want to wear a gun shirt if people like this are going to come up to me thinking I'm a gun salesman

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Makes me not want to wear a gun shirt if people like this are going to come up to me thinking I'm a gun salesman
    Man, you guys from CO. are sure crabby !

I NEVER wear shirts or hats with gun logos on them. Just my choice but I prefer not to ID myself as someone who might be carrying. Even when I teach a class, I put my Instructor shirt on at the range, and take it off as I leave.

11. Quote Originally Posted by pmb61 View Post
    I NEVER wear shirts or hats with gun logos on them. Just my choice but I prefer not to ID myself as someone who might be carrying. Even when I teach a class, I put my Instructor shirt on at the range, and take it off as I leave.
    Same reason I don't have NRA or GOA stickers on my truck. I don't want the attention and the posibility of someone breaking into my truck for my weapon.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast