Refusing to hand over firearm at a traffic stop - MO - Page 8
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 177

Thread: Refusing to hand over firearm at a traffic stop - MO

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I have a REASONABLE SUSPICION that the OP is a troll based on the CLEARLY ARTICUABLE FACT that his story keeps changing.

    See how that works?
    My story changed? No, I simply condensed him asking me about the weapon and my answering him into a single phrase so as to save time. I've now clarified the point. Get over it.

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Calling in to revoke your permit was all smoke. There is no basis in law for revoking your permit under the situation you described in your OP. You broke no laws.
    Thank you, Navy. I appreciate the answer.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigb360 View Post
    My story changed? No, I simply condensed him asking me about the weapon and my answering him into a single phrase so as to save time. I've now clarified the point. Get over it.
    Now I am going to have to agree that for some reason you changed your story. You say you condensed your statement into a single phrase? Really?!? What does the evidence show:

    Quote Originally Posted by bigb360 View Post
    I was stopped tonight by an officer here in MO. We're not a must inform state, but I treat everywhere I go as a must inform just as a general principle. The officer approached the car and I handed him my license and ccw permit and told him I was a conceal carrier and had my weapon on me. It was even in a console that was visible to him and I pointed it out.
    You made a very specific point of telling us that you treat everywhere you go as a must inform state. And now you try to tell us that the reason you made such statements was to condense "he asked me and I told him" into one statement?!?!

    I would very humbly suggest that you just keep quiet when dealing with a police officer and offer them nothing more than required to by law. It seems like the more you speak/write, the deeper you get yourself into with conflicting statements. I don't believe for a minute that you did not tell the officer about your gun or your concealed carry permit until you were asked. I think you did it just exactly like you posted in your OP, the officer approached your car and you gave him your license, concealed carry permit, and told him about the gun, because, in a "must inform state", which you treat everywhere as (generally), you don't wait for the officer to ask you about firearms otherwise you would be violating the law.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Now I am going to have to agree that for some reason you changed your story. You say you condensed your statement into a single phrase? Really?!? What does the evidence show:



    You made a very specific point of telling us that you treat everywhere you go as a must inform state. And now you try to tell us that the reason you made such statements was to condense "he asked me and I told him" into one statement?!?!

    I would very humbly suggest that you just keep quiet when dealing with a police officer and offer them nothing more than required to by law. It seems like the more you speak/write, the deeper you get yourself into with conflicting statements. I don't believe for a minute that you did not tell the officer about your gun or your concealed carry permit until you were asked. I think you did it just exactly like you posted in your OP, the officer approached your car and you gave him your license, concealed carry permit, and told him about the gun, because, in a "must inform state", which you treat everywhere as (generally), you don't wait for the officer to ask you about firearms otherwise you would be violating the law.
    Good grief are you people children? Must inform in my mind refers to the fact you're a conceal carrier, not necessarily that you're armed at that moment. When he asked if I was armed is when I told him and uncovered the weapon, which was underneath some papers. You're a child to presume to know what happened. What good would it do to lie about that on this useless forum? Get over yourself.

    I not so humbly suggest you not be a presumptuous douche bag.

  6. Thanks for nothing, usa carry community. This is the second post that has gotten a bunch of wise ass comments, and you people barely answered the question I asked. No reason to come back here. Most useless carry community on the web.

  7. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb360 View Post
    Thanks for nothing, usa carry community. This is the second post that has gotten a bunch of wise ass comments, and you people barely answered the question I asked. No reason to come back here. Most useless carry community on the web.
    Fare thee well. Enjoy spreading your ever changing story elsewhere mall ninja.

  8. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb360 View Post
    Thanks for nothing, usa carry community. This is the second post that has gotten a bunch of wise ass comments, and you people barely answered the question I asked. No reason to come back here. Most useless carry community on the web.
    It does seem that there are a lot of "richard" contests on here lately. I am not stating this to get into an argument, but simply that we as more experienced folks might be failing some people that come on this site and attempt to learn a little bit from us. Maybe they aren't even posting, just reading. Whadda ya say fellas, should we not turn this site into another arfcom?
    -Austin

  9. #78
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    2,837
    Don't let the keyboard hit you on the ass on the way out!
    Thanks for playing.....
    Refusing to hand over firearm at a traffic stop - MO-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21371801217.693195.jpg


    Sent from behind enemy lines.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigb360 View Post
    Good grief are you people children? Must inform in my mind refers to the fact you're a conceal carrier, not necessarily that you're armed at that moment. When he asked if I was armed is when I told him and uncovered the weapon, which was underneath some papers. You're a child to presume to know what happened. What good would it do to lie about that on this useless forum? Get over yourself.

    I not so humbly suggest you not be a presumptuous douche bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb360
    Thanks for nothing, usa carry community. This is the second post that has gotten a bunch of wise ass comments, and you people barely answered the question I asked. No reason to come back here. Most useless carry community on the web.
    Ahhh.... so now you are going to start name calling and run away.....

    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  11. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Well if you guys keep being mean, I'm gonna take my ball and go home too! :)

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast