As a Occupant of New York I am simply speechless.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As a Occupant of New York I am simply speechless.

As a Occupant of New York I am simply speechless.

These same people that must live in some alternate dimension, don't want you to have access to a firearm. They expect you to rely on the Police for all of your safety.

New York Democrats Want to Ban Police From Describing Suspects By Race, Sex, or Age | The Gateway Pundit

This may explain why Barack Obama said US perons have nothing to fear from the NSA.
    Not Citizens - not residents but persons.

Attention all cars , Be on the lookout for a 5-10 200 lb person wanted for robbery. wearing red clothes. That is all.

A race less - gender-less - society. (someone has been watching to much star trek in their moms basement)
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

I wonder if they will be able to mention the 32 ounce drink in the perpetrators hands. Wait a minute, that's probably why they're running.

Personally, I think its the New Yorkers fault for having these ignorant people in office. Its a result of ignorant voters casting straight ticket votes and not paying attention to who stands for what. People dont pay attention for who theyre voting for any longer, they cast Republican or Democrat straight ticket only, hence a reason why Fienstein has stayed in office for so long, how some of the congress or senators stay in office, also capped by how the Media doesnt make a big deal out of it like they do with the Presidential election, Alot of people believe they only have to vote 1 or 2 times every 4 or 5 years (Governor, President and if you live in a City, Mayor) So I dont feel too bad for the City or State of New York. Wake up people, vote, make your voice heard, attend city council meetings, let them hear your voice or at least let them know theyll be voted out...
    Youd figure these ignorant politicians would have more important things to vote on like a budget, instead of Police descriptions and big gulps. Personally sounds to me; 1.) a few of their councilmen have a bit of a health nut type idea, ie the ban on big gulps, and now, 2.) one of them probably got arrested due to a description put out by police. They might as well fire all of their cops if this law passes, which is HIGHLY doubtful that it will.
    Ok, thats my 2c.
    Good luck NY, NY
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

I was assaulted by an unknown subject carrying a 32 not sure if he (sorry not politically correct) not sure if IT was carrying a gun or a big drink. Pure Morons (this is not intended to insult true morons)

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    These same people that must live in some alternate dimension, don't want you to have access to a firearm. They expect you to rely on the Police for all of your safety.

New York Democrats Want to Ban Police From Describing Suspects By Race, Sex, or Age | The Gateway Pundit

This may explain why Barack Obama said US perons have nothing to fear from the NSA.
    Not Citizens - not residents but persons.

Attention all cars , Be on the lookout for a 5-10 200 lb person wanted for robbery. wearing red clothes. That is all.

A race less - gender-less - society. (someone has been watching to much star trek in their moms basement)
    Robbery suspect is described as a 6'4", approximately 300 pound Muslim transvestite with white puffy hair, wearing silver sparkle leotards, a black mesh shirt and size 14 spike heels. Last seen walking a Chihuahua on 54th and 8th avenue and carrying a pink purse. Please be advised you may not profile him as a means to arrest but you may access his American law abiding neighbors phone and Internet records.
    I'm living in a freaking liberal nut world aren't I? Be advised... whatever you think is prudent normal behavior... do the complete opposite.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Robbery suspect is described as a 6'4", approximately 300 pound Muslim transvestite with white puffy hair, wearing silver sparkle leotards, a black mesh shirt and size 14 spike heels. Last seen walking a Chihuahua on 54th and 8th avenue and carrying a pink purse. Please be advised you may not profile him as a means to arrest but you may access his American law abiding neighbors phone and Internet records.
    I'm living in a freaking liberal nut world aren't I? Be advised... whatever you think is prudent normal behavior... do the complete opposite.
    This is most likely several thousand people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    This is most likely several thousand people.
    Just in Midtown Manhattan alone.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    As a Occupant of New York I am simply speechless.-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21371746893.878117.jpg

Sent from behind enemy lines.

When is was a kid in the 60's the world we live in now would have made a great episode of The Twilight Zone.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Dont want to hurt a felon's feelings!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast