CCW Non-Rez AZ/FL/UT - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CCW Non-Rez AZ/FL/UT

Quote Originally Posted by rt48 View Post
    The reciprocity agreement that AZ sent to OH specified that OH not recognize non-resident AZ licenses.
    That's what our maps show.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

These are what I got the info from. I was looking at what permits to apply for to cover the most states. Hence AZ/FL and UT have the most coverage when combined.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dfc5343 View Post
    These are what I got the info from. I was looking at what permits to apply for to cover the most states. Hence AZ/FL and UT have the most coverage when combined.
    Too bad an out-of-state permit will not exempt you from the 1000' school zone prohibition contained in Federal law....only a permit issued by the same state the school zone is located in does.
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/batf_school_zone.pdf
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Get off the full speed ahead. I carry for a living not for paranoid protection.

6. So those of us that carry for self protection in our personal lives are paranoid?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by dfc5343 View Post
    Get off the full speed ahead. I carry for a living not for paranoid protection.
    That was random.....
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    So those of us that carry for self protection in our personal lives are paranoid?

Dude. My **** was for reference and clarification. You act like a know it all who has to over command everything. My post was what I discovered here and was asking for review. I created the list for MY compairisons. I work all over the US so hence my regurge of infomust not suit your big brain. I dummed it down for ME. I don't need to be taught by your ilk. Whether you carry or not is not my choice. You do show signs of internet forum paranoia and cover it up with know it all jibberish IMO. Keep up the cut and paste and HTBDE (Have the best day ever!)

PS-Sent you a PM so maybe you can post there instead of telling everyone here how cool you are.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    That was random.....
    Diected at my new BFF NLCDRETARD not anyone else.

Went to PM but who knows if it will stay there.

I see no reason for personal differences to be discussed publicly. Both of you should grow up!
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

11. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    That was random.....
    dfc5343 seems to be prone to random fits of angry outbursts....
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast