CCW Non-Rez AZ/FL/UT - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CCW Non-Rez AZ/FL/UT

1. Quote Originally Posted by dfc5343 View Post
    Diected at my new BFF NLCDRETARD not anyone else.

Went to PM but who knows if it will stay there.
    I have no reason to post your childish PM's publicly, you are doing just fine with your public posts on your own.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    dfc5343 seems to be prone to random fits of angry outbursts....
    Yeah... So far, over 50% of his posts fit that category. He's making a heck-of-uh first impression!
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dfc5343 View Post
    Dude. My **** was for reference and clarification. You act like a know it all who has to over command everything. My post was what I discovered here and was asking for review. I created the list for MY compairisons. I work all over the US so hence my regurge of infomust not suit your big brain. I dummed it down for ME. I don't need to be taught by your ilk. Whether you carry or not is not my choice. You do show signs of internet forum paranoia and cover it up with know it all jibberish IMO. Keep up the cut and paste and HTBDE (Have the best day ever!)

-Sent you a PM so maybe you can post there instead of telling everyone here how cool you are.
    that was complete gibberish. i have no clue what you are talking about. i am not paranoid, i know that things can happen. why would you wear a seat belt, before the accident occur. because if you wait till the accident then it is to late

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123