Yes Illinois!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yes Illinois!!!

1. So what are the stipulations for an Illinois permit so far and are they changing anything that was put into motion ???

3. Unloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by todd View Post
    Yes we have safe passage. If you stop pistol (unloaded) may go in case (glovebox center console) with loaded magazine next to it but not in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using USA Carry mobile app
    I didn't see a requirement that the pistol be unloaded UNLESS you are taking it to the trunk for storage. As *I* read the bill you may have a loaded concealed pistol inside the vehicle. You must unload that pistol before you take the pistol out of the vehicle.

4. Congratulations Illinois I am happy for you guys and gals. Now what do we need to do here in New Jersey to join the ranks. Because technically New Jersey is a right denied state because you can be a model citizen and youíre not getting a CCW here in New Jersey. Unless your ex-law enforcement you are not getting one period. Here in NJ we have politicians that donít follow the rules. I am sure you all heard about the assembly canceling a gun control vote in the middle because it wasnít going their way. This is what we deal with. here it is if you haven't

BREAKING: NJ Democrats Rig Committee Votes to Pass Gun Bill After it Was Originally Going to be Defeated

First the double speak

5. And now the vote

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234