Will current N.C. ccw help ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will current N.C. ccw help ?

Too bad you are leaving NC just as the left-leaning liberal policies from the last 100 years start to change. McCrory and the new Conservative legislature have caught a lot of grief in the last months from the NAACP's "Moral Mondays" protests at the state Capital. The NY Times even had a column about how bad things were in NC since McCrory had taken office. Our Governor's fact-laden response was a classy rebuttal. Here's the letter: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/13/op...view.html?_r=0

Sorry to lose you to the left coast! Good luck in your CA life. "Keep us posted" (pun intended)

"just keepin', and bearin'....."
    "Praise the Lord, pass the ammunition!"
    NRA Member

Are you active duty military on orders because if you are I do believe that active duty military does not need a CCW in Georgia. This was told to me by my best friend who was stationed at Ft Gordon, however I too have a NC CCW and do believe that NC has reciprocity with GA. If I am incorrect on any of these facts please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by supermedic08173 View Post
    Are you active duty military on orders because if you are I do believe that active duty military does not need a CCW in Georgia. This was told to me by my best friend who was stationed at Ft Gordon, however I too have a NC CCW and do believe that NC has reciprocity with GA. If I am incorrect on any of these facts please let me know
    I don't think CA laws have anything to do with any other states, common sense, or the constitution. They might as well be moving to a different country as far as the constitution is concerned.

Sent from my ADR6400L using USA Carry mobile app
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12