I don't get it! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I don't get it!

1. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I don't keep my license and my permission slip in the same sleeve in my wallet, if that's what you're asking. I keep the permission slip in a different part of the wallet because I have no duty to disclose that I'm carrying, and don't want anyone, from the cops to the DMV examiner to someone checking my ID when I write a check seeing my permission slip when all they need to see is my license.

And I'm just curious, but looking at your avatar, are you saying you keep your driver's license with your copy of the Constitution? How's that working for you?

Blues
    That is the same reason I don't carry my CPL near my driver's license or military ID card in my wallet. I didn't notice that about fearhd's avatar, good point, Blues! Also, I wonder why the OP is afraid of hi definition?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by barecove View Post
    what I don't get is what you are talking about?!?!?! in my book, CHP stands for CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL....are you talking about CCW ?
    I don't get what you're talking about. Do you mean CWP?

That's the thing about state rights & CC/OC. (The term varies)

​-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    What I dont get is people on a "Rights" forum not understanding SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED........

Getting a "permission slip" is NOT how you exercise a "Right"....
    yes, you're right...we shouldn't have to get a permission slip... but in the meantime, if your state does have a permission slip mentality...you have to use it till we get laws changed... I am sure if your state had this type of setup, you would also have a permission slip... changing the law does not always happen overnight...especially up here in the northeast...only state that REALLY has it right is VT

Quote Originally Posted by barecove View Post
    yes, you're right...we shouldn't have to get a permission slip... but in the meantime, if your state does have a permission slip mentality...you have to use it till we get laws changed...NO, I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT HAVETO... I am sure if your state had this type of setup, you would also have a permission slip... changing the law does not always happen overnight...especially up here in the northeast...only state that REALLY has it right is VT
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Oh yeah! +1 for Vermont baby!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

7. I also don't understand the OP's screen name, fearhd? I don't carry a gun or defend my home with a gun because I am afraid. I carry a gun and have it for defense of my home so I don't have to be afraid.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    the big mistake you are making is that this IS NOT a rights forum it is a carry weapons forum.
    So... carrying a weapon is NOT a "Right"?

So... carrying a weapon is NOT a "Right"?
    can you say pedantic?

I don't get it!

Looks like everyone is so concerned so here it is. Yes my state of NC does require a permission slip and is a must tell state. Yes I do keep a pocket sized constitution in my truck for those liberal trolls who think they have an argument and yes it works pretty well. As far as my screen name I kept it from my dirt track days fear Harley Davidson. Any other questions of who I am,

What I dont get is people on a "Rights" forum not understanding SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED........

Getting a "permission slip" is NOT how you exercise a "Right"....
    Seems to me that the Court ruling you don't need an ID to vote, you don't need one to drive or carry a gun.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast