I don't get it!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't get it!

I don't get it!

Simple questions. If you have a CHP for your state how do you not know your states laws and how do you lose your CHP license of its suppose to be with your DL? Just sayin

what I don't get is what you are talking about?!?!?! in my book, CHP stands for CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL....are you talking about CCW ?

4. If he's talking about Concealed Handgun Permit, in Indiana, you fill out a form and pay your money, no questions about laws! Learning them is on your own...no extra credit.

Quote Originally Posted by barecove View Post
    what I don't get is what you are talking about?!?!?! in my book, CHP stands for CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL....are you talking about CCW ?
    Maybe he means CHL or CFP, pick three letters that work in your area. CCW out here is what you get charged with if you don't have a permit/license.

Quote Originally Posted by subic97 View Post
    Maybe he means CHL or CFP, pick three letters that work in your area. CCW out here is what you get charged with if you don't have a permit/license.
    in FLA the proper abbreviation is 4 letters, CWFL which stands for concealed weapons or firearms license, so much for absolutes

CHP. Concealed Handgun Permit? Just a guess. Good question, though, based on the questions we get in this forum which is comprised of people from every state. People often ask questions that they SHOULD DEFINITELY know the answers to, most of which vary from state to state. If they are not sure of their own state's laws, perhaps they might rethink carrying a weapon.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

What I dont get is people on a "Rights" forum not understanding SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED........

Getting a "permission slip" is NOT how you exercise a "Right"....

Quote Originally Posted by fearhd View Post
    Simple questions. If you have a CHP for your state how do you not know your states laws and how do you lose your CHP license of its suppose to be with your DL? Just sayin

Having your permit by whatever name it goes by in your state and being familiar with your states laws are 2 different things. Who said it's part of your DL? Maybe in YOUR state it is!

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    Who said it's part of your DL? Maybe in YOUR state it is!
    I took it as he normally (as most do) has it WITH his DL in his wallet...... (carries them both at the same time)

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    What I dont get is people on a "Rights" forum not understanding SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED........

Getting a "permission slip" is NOT how you exercise a "Right"....
    the big mistake you are making is that this IS NOT a rights forum it is a carry weapons forum.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast