Concealed Carry & Conversing with Liberals
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry & Conversing with Liberals

1. Concealed Carry & Conversing with Liberals

So I got my CCW permit about a month ago and after a short adjustment period I have been carrying regularly for a week and a half now. I think the best part of carrying thus far has been the conversations I've had with some liberal friends. I spent nearly 2 hours talking with a friend while we attended some outdoor festivities. Guns and gun laws came up at some point and he knows we dont agree on the topic (or hardly any topics for that matter) but we always have very civil discourse about many issues. He was expressing how absurd it is that all of these knuckle dragging, uneducated, racist rednecks want to carry a concealed weapon "putting everyone around them in danger". I responded merely by saying that he has no idea who carries and that it may be people he least expects, many of whom are not knuckle dragging racist rednecks.

Now my favorite part of this entire time was that we were together for about 4 hours that night and he had no idea that I had a glock 19 on my hip the entire night. I find it so very interesting that he knows I own guns and has even gone to the range with me a time or two, but he just assumes I would never carry because I don't fit his preconceived notion of what a person who carries is like.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

3. An extreme liberal woman I've known since grade school, said that I carry a gun as an extension of my manhood. I told her that like my gun, that part of my anatomy stays concealed until needed and she will never see either one!

4. I recently started carrying myself. My friends who are not gun owners find it odd but also don't view the world or pay attention to the times we now live in. I find it odd that they don't know the local crime rates or follow the news of the shooting the night before. I may be odd to them but they are just as odd to me for having blinders on to the world. Its a give and take but its my choice.

I simply don't discuss firearms issues with liberals. In order to have an intelligent conversation, both sides need to be knowledgeable on an issue. Libtards never are.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Having carried concealed for over thirty years, I've been in many situations where libtards start bashing guns and concealed carry. I just keep my mouth shut and get away from them as soon as possible.

I was at a poker table a couple of months ago when some idiot started bashing guns. Myself and two others I know well were all CC'ing. We just looked at each other and kept quiet. (BTW: He lost big-time.)
    G'Day and G'lock

7. Arguing wiht a "Libtard ", is like arguing with a rock.

JSDinTexas Guest
    In a recent conversation, a lady asked me if I carried. I told her in honor of Obama, I carry two guns.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobSMcClain View Post
    So I got my CCW permit about a month ago and after a short adjustment period I have been carrying regularly for a week and a half now. I think the best part of carrying thus far has been the conversations I've had with some liberal friends. I spent nearly 2 hours talking with a friend while we attended some outdoor festivities. Guns and gun laws came up at some point and he knows we dont agree on the topic (or hardly any topics for that matter) but we always have very civil discourse about many issues. He was expressing how absurd it is that all of these knuckle dragging, uneducated, racist rednecks want to carry a concealed weapon "putting everyone around them in danger". I responded merely by saying that he has no idea who carries and that it may be people he least expects, many of whom are not knuckle dragging racist rednecks.

Now my favorite part of this entire time was that we were together for about 4 hours that night and he had no idea that I had a glock 19 on my hip the entire night. I find it so very interesting that he knows I own guns and has even gone to the range with me a time or two, but he just assumes I would never carry because I don't fit his preconceived notion of what a person who carries is like.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?
    I tend to not hang out with very many sheeple minded libtard's....
    Their hypocritical ignorance just irritate's me.

P.s. They 'never' know that I'm carrying because I never mention it.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodbutcher68 View Post
    An extreme liberal woman I've known since grade school, said that I carry a gun as an extension of my manhood. I told her that like my gun, that part of my anatomy stays concealed until needed and she will never see either one!
    statements like that often make me question their sexuality. it's a very butch thing to say, no?

Blog Entries
    i both open and conceal carry at the same time. libtards like my dad ramble about my oc gun which makes me giggle. if they only knew what is in my pocket...

btw, my dad, the child abuser, became a pacifist (which i find freakin hilarious because he refuses to fight, not even for his wife!!!! lmao what a man) shortly after i made my spectacular and violent revolt which backfired on me and put me in foster care.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast