Next gun to buy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next gun to buy

Ask about a Ruger, and there is always someone that wants to tout a Glok!

I have noticed that, sbubrick, there appears to be many Glock enthusiasts on this forum!

My husband and I each have a Glock 19 and we just ordered a Ruger LCP so we have a smaller pistol if ever needed. We tried out the LCP at the range and it is not a fun pistol to shoot (i don't like the recoil) but, we figure, it would be better than nothing. Besides, at close range, we are pretty accurate.

Love my Ruger Sr40c and I carry it in a 3Speed Holster. I would like a medium to full sized gun Fnx40 or a G23 out maybe a second SR4OC (this one with night sights and a light)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using USA Carry mobile app

I do love my Glocks. EDC is a Glock 19, but I am starting to lean toward my Glock 30SF now that my groups are getting better at the range.
    EDC - Glock 19
    Glock 17, Glock 21, Glock 23, Glock 30SF

My wife has claimed my Beretta 92F so I'm looking at the Glock 27 or a XDS in 45. I've shot a brother-in-laws Glock 27 and it put a lot of brass toward my forehead and hat brim. I think he hasn't put many rounds through it might be better with a few more boxes run thought it. I really like the slim fit of the XDS but it doesn't seem much different still want to shoot one of theses to get a feel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123