carrying a gun - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: carrying a gun

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    My concern with "universal" carry is that it would be granted by the Fed. If they can give it, they can take it away. Feel more comfortable dealing with States , but still believe the 2nd is my right to carry.
    I initially supported the universal reciprocity act until I was reminded that, as good as that seemed, it was still a violation of the Tenth Amendment. Either we are truly for the Tenth Amendment or we're not.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    I initially supported the universal reciprocity act until I was reminded that, as good as that seemed, it was still a violation of the Tenth Amendment. Either we are truly for the Tenth Amendment or we're not.
    That works on the 2nd Amendment too. Having to pass a federal law that mandates reciprocity on a God-given right is ceding the point that the feds have the authority to grant or deny that "right" in the first place. The 10th Amendment limits the .fedgov from incursion into state regulations, and the 2nd Amendment limits state governments from infringing on our rights to keep and bear. Neither premise requires a federal law to enforce those protections of our individual rights, they just need to be protected by both state and federal governments.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
    The sheeple have given up many of our "Rights". To Carry in these times, requires a CCL, mostly so that you are Legal and not confused with a Criminal.My Arkansas CCL is good in 27 states.
    Your CHCL is good in these 38 states;
    Alabama Alaska Arizona Colorado Delaware
    Florida Georgia Idaho Indiana Iowa
    Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Michigan
    Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska
    Nevada New Hampshire New Mexico North Dakota North Carolina
    Ohio Oklahoma Pennsylvania South Carolina South Dakota
    Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Washington
    West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

5. Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Welcome to Opposite World, where you can spend 20 bucks and 5 minutes to get a driver's license that is valid in all 50 States. But hours of training and 200 or so dollars can only get you a CCW permit that works in a few.

Lot more people dying in car accidents than being shot by legally packing folks.
    And that is exactly why. In the state of Washington, A ccw cost 50 bucks and 10 minuets, and a drivers license is hours of training and 200 bucks or so.

Howdy Blues,

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    And the rest of it is due to you being stark raving mad I gather?
    Why is it that all you +40yo "men" that live with their Moms and have a "Command Post" in the basement think that all the normal men that have their own home, wife, kid(s), real job ( no, if you're +40yo and you work at the Pizza Pit, it's not a real job ), etc are "stark raving mad" and you are normal?

Just curious.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Blues,

Why is it that all you +40yo "men" that live with their Moms and have a "Command Post" in the basement think that all the normal men that have their own home, wife, kid(s), real job ( no, if you're +40yo and you work at the Pizza Pit, it's not a real job ), etc are "stark raving mad" and you are normal?

Just curious.

Paul
    I think you're stark raving mad, having nothing whatsoever to do with either yours or mine marital status, living conditions, employment history, number of kids or anything else. It's your hackneyed, inane posts that lead me to that conclusion, and this one that I'm replying to now only reinforced that conclusion, rather than inspiring me to rethink it.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123