Is this really what libs think?

Thread: Is this really what libs think?

Is this really what libs think?

Is this what libtards really think or just another ploy.
    http://bearingarms.com/teachers-union-president-if-i-answer-the-wrong-question-is-my-teacher-going-to-shoot-me/

Yes, it really is what some of them think. Look at some of the anti open carry statements that members of this forum make. On the other side of the coin, look at some the pro-Constitution statements that others (myself included) make. There are people on the "far edges" of every argument.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

What utter, freaking, drivel!

She's a great reason to home school.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Quote Originally Posted by fearhd View Post
    I am a high school teacher and I am with our county's Sheriff's Reserve. When Lanza shot up Newtown, my principal came up to me and said, "I wish you were carrying." To which I replied, "I wish about a dozen other like-minded teachers in this school were carrying everyday."

Unfortunately, because of my workplace, and because of the liberally minded union I'm associated with, I have to be exposed to nonsense like this NJ devil. It infuriates me, and then it makes me sad because I know people like her are educating children. I then have to remember, that I too, am educating children and hopefully making more of a difference since I try to teach my students to gather all the facts and make an intelligently informed decision on everything. It's amazing how logic and fact finding cures a number of ails.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

6. I"m new to this forum and this is my first post. I find it incredibly frustrating to have a conversation about the second amentment with someone who's in favor of strict gun control. There's no logic to their argument. I always ask how tightening up the gun availability will take weapons out of the hands of those who would use them for crimes. Weapons, like drugs, are available with ease through the black market. Illegal weapons are already being used, so if I'm a criminal, I'm praying to my GOD that a strict law will be passed. But they just don't want to see the obvious.

I think a lot of their thinking comes from the way they grew up. I started out on a back country road on a small farm in Virginia, where I was hunting along by the age of 11. But if your parents are liberals, don't have any guns in their home, and you were taught only the bad things that guns are capable of, then one can see it. But after you've passed the age of 25, if you haven't figured out that what you were taught was a bunch of crap, then there's not much hope for you.