Triple XL

Thread: Triple XL

1. Triple XL

I had to go to the local cop shop to get printed for a job I am applying for. While I was there I figured I might as well apply for a Concealed Carry license. It just came in the mail, and they even laminated it for me.

That brings me to my question. I am what you would call a full size man. Will this make it easier or harder to Conceal? Has to be other big guys out there, what do you recommend, as far as weapon/holster. I am going to take any suggestions to the local range and do sampling.

I am a big guy also (280 lbs and 6"1'). I find pocket carry very easy to conceal my carry weapon but waist carry not good for me. IWB or OWB show a big lump.

4. i say easier to conceal. 295#, 6'4", 3xl tho prefer 4xl :) iwb glock 21 invisible @3-4:oo, noticeable in preferred owb paddle -by me, most times not by others

I'm 5'10" 275#, I carry a Glock 19 every day in a Cleveland Holster at 4:00. No problems with printing in tucked or untucked shirts.
    EDC - Glock 19
    Glock 17, Glock 21, Glock 23, Glock 30SF

6. Good info so far. Yea ok I find a 4x more to my liking but I can wear the 3. So far I want to test out the glock 19 and the [email protected]

Howdy,

I'm 6' 1" 258lbs and I can easily conceal everything short of my Ruger Super Redhawk.

I carry OWB and wear the same size pants/jeans/shorts and shirts whether I'm packin' or not. Nothing too tight or to loose.

Here's a couple of pics while I'm packin':

[/URL]

I'm carrying a Glock 23 OWB @3:00 in a Glock Sport holster in both pics.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!