Taurus TCP 738 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taurus TCP 738

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    I've had 1 for about 3 years now and love it! I've had thoughts of trading it in for a Ruger LCp since I have mostly Rugers but the gun has just functioned flawlessly shooting hundreds of rounds so I can't justify spending the extra money just because of a name! It's so thin that it is extremely easy to carry concealed whether I use an ankle holster, IWB or front pocket.
    Enjoy that little gun!
    I have had a Taurus TCP 738 for a few years now. I like it. But I am confused about the types of holster carry some are mentioning. Mine came with a case type holster that looks like it holds a cell phone, and it attaches to your belt. The gun is super accessible from this case worn OUTSIDE the BELT. No issues with IWB digging into your side and being uncomfortable. The fact that I could wear that case OUTSIDE my clothing and have it quickly ready to fire was THE number ONE reason I went with the TCP 738.

For home defense I use my Springfield XD in .40, I also have a S&W .38 Chief's special I can carry. All the rounds I have put through my TCP thus far have passed fine. I guess time will tell.
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.
    - John Wayne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12